Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 09:32 AM

Private firms enjoy £100m windfall as Whitehall scrambles to prepare for Brexit

The scumbag 'nasty party' have been handing out consultancy contracts totalling more than £100 Million.

I wonder how many of those contracts were to family members of Cabinet Ministers or scumbag 'nasty party' MPs ???

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/02/2...rambles-to-pr/
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 09:51 AM

Re: Private firms enjoy £100m windfall as Whitehall scrambles to prepare for Brexit

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The scumbag 'nasty party' have been handing out consultancy contracts totalling more than £100 Million.

I wonder how many of those contracts were to family members of Cabinet Ministers or scumbag 'nasty party' MPs ???

Hi

Well off the mark UJ.

The contracts are going to those who can deliver, irrespective of which political affiliation they have.

My Barrister Ex, as left wing as they come, is on a retainer of £2000 a day.

I am not charging the maximum £187 a Certificate, I am doing one day a week at £50 a time 8 Certificates a day, just to help out the locals.

We have not left yet, but the Containers are on the way now and they will arrive after Brexit.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 10:08 AM

Re: Private firms enjoy £100m windfall as Whitehall scrambles to prepare for Brexit

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Well off the mark UJ.

The contracts are going to those who can deliver, irrespective of which political affiliation they have.

My Barrister Ex, as left wing as they come, is on a retainer of £2000 a day.

I am not charging the maximum £187 a Certificate, I am doing one day a week at £50 a time 8 Certificates a day, just to help out the locals.

We have not left yet, but the Containers are on the way now and they will arrive after Brexit.
Talk about naieve!!!

Gus Tugendhat, the founder of Tussell, told the BBC: “Even in the best of circumstances, the civil service alone would never have had sufficient capacity to pull off a project like Brexit in the time available.

Isn't Gus Tugendhat related to a former scumbag 'nasty party' MEP Or EU Commissioner???
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 10:34 AM

Talk about naieve!!!

Gus Tugendhat, the founder of Tussell, told the BBC: “Even in the best of circumstances, the civil service alone would never have had sufficient capacity to pull off a project like Brexit in the time available.

Isn't Gus Tugendhat related to a former scumbag 'nasty party' MEP Or EU Commissioner???
Hi

Once again, well off the mark UJ.

I am a Labour supporter through and through.

I believe in Social Justice, the NHS and the need to protect those who genuinely cannot work.

I have absolutely no respect for Communists or Right Wingers.

Corbyn is as much to be loathed as JRM.

A fairer society yes, respect for those who do the menial jobs we depend upon.

They deserve far more than Estate Agents.

The difference between me and you is quite simple.

You have no no problems with Marxism.

I have very serious issues with the former USSR, where young ladies had to give sexual favours to get a job locally.

I have heard this so many times that it cannot be wrong.

I have personally been on the receiving end of this, the Honey Trap.

Not my thing UJ.

I have standards.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 11:02 AM

I am at the other end of the political spectrum Swimfeeders. it is companies thet create employment , workers don't. What labour supporter don't understand is that a country can't spend more than it is worth. That is what happened last time labour was in power, the country went bankrupt.
Nothing wrong in having the best possible for the community but there has to be the money there to pay for it. Where does that money come from? higher taxes is the answer, not just from the super rich as most have oversea bank accounts anyway, no it is from the people like you and me that have to cough up.

Typically a labour supporter expects the government to give free handouts to every Tom Dick and Harry that asks for it, not turn around and say get a job or at least earn it in some way.

Labour pulled down this country badly once in my lifetime that I remember and god forbid it ever happens again
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

23-02-2019, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I am at the other end of the political spectrum Swimfeeders. it is companies thet create employment , workers don't. What labour supporter don't understand is that a country can't spend more than it is worth. That is what happened last time labour was in power, the country went bankrupt.
Nothing wrong in having the best possible for the community but there has to be the money there to pay for it. Where does that money come from? higher taxes is the answer, not just from the super rich as most have oversea bank accounts anyway, no it is from the people like you and me that have to cough up.

Typically a labour supporter expects the government to give free handouts to every Tom Dick and Harry that asks for it, not turn around and say get a job or at least earn it in some way.

Labour pulled down this country badly once in my lifetime that I remember and god forbid it ever happens again
Hi

We are not that dissimilar.

Always brought up to work hard, not just to earn your wage but to give 10% extra to the Boss who without which, you would not have a job.

I resent every penny of my tax which which goes who can work but who choose not to.

It annoys me no end, you provide for your own, nobody owes you a living.

I have no issues at all with paying more Tax for Carers and those who genuinely cannot work.

Best example, my new neighbours.

On one side, lovely people, all on Minimum Wage , an Autistic Son, they work hard and pay for everything.

The house and garden is immaculate.

The other side, not working, house and garden is a tip, they have Social Workers, takeaways every day, no intention of working but deal in drugs.

Sums it up really, everything that is wrong with Society today.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

23-02-2019, 11:34 AM

Instuctive though isn't it, neither of you have addressed the issue of nepotism - so presumably you agree with it - typical scumbag 'nasty party' policy !!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 11:39 AM

Just Google 'Labour party nepotism' UJ. I think you will find it is not exclusively a Tory thing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

23-02-2019, 11:42 AM

Instuctive though isn't it, neither of you have addressed the issue of nepotism - so presumably you agree with it - typical scumbag 'nasty party' policy !!!
Hi

Nepotism is not the reserve of the right.

Look at Derek Hatton and the idiots he employed.

Nearer to home, look at Corbyn and his Ex.

Diane Abbot is a real danger to ordinary people.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 11:52 AM

UJ you really seem to be nothing but a sad, blinkered, embittered old man just consumed by your hatred of all people non marxist both past and present. There's no wonder why you just lie there all day like a beached whale, you must be completely exhausted by it all....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top