Join for free
Page 23 of 23 « First < 13 21 22 23
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 10:30 AM

Re: Brexiteer or Remainer? Give us your reasons!

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I've trashed every one of your arguments
Oh yeh, when was that then? still no answer from the Fishing for Leave league Ha ha ha, sorry I can't get over that
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Oh yeh, when was that then? still no answer from the Fishing for Leave league Ha ha ha, sorry I can't get over that
Just read back over what I've written in response to your posts

I take it you are in favour of the discard and quota system that was introduced by the EU ?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 10:47 AM

Fishing for leave!!!!! Ha ha ha ha are you kin serious? my god you have got it bad, are you sure you haven't had some kind of cranial transplant.

I can assure you that suitable and sufficient consideration of the down sides of leaving the EU especially under no deal conditions have been carried out by people who have greater awareness than myself e.g. the governments own risk assessments, CBI, TUC, The Bank of England, small business, and generally every man and his dog. But no, Fishing for Leave know better eh?

As I said before the fact that my reasons for remaining are also those of someone else with a thinking mind rather than one that has been implanted is purely coincidental.

No answer from you came the stern reply, because you can't give any lucid reasons why you voted leave. Baaaa

In response to your earlier post where you said I hadn't answered your question, as far as Fishing for Leave is concerned you may not know (I don't think you do from your post above) that FFL is a lot more than a bunch of fishermen voting for Brexit.

It goes a lot further than that.

Firstly, there is tearing up the CFP and with it the system of discards and quotas. These have damaged fish stocks for years and are counter-conservation due to the amount of fish put back in the sea, dead because of the way the discards and quota system works.

Secondly, there is the post Brexit licensing system where UK fishermen can fish our own territories through licensing with the revenue generated going back into coastal towns and regions. Overseas boats can also be licensed and be able to operate on a number of days at sea basis (as the UK will) with extra days auctioned when available (stocks permitting) and the revenues once again being put back into regions.

This would rejuvenate coastal towns (also implementing free ports and free towns), generating income, jobs and industry.

Think about how this would benefit coastal towns, many of them deprived areas in the UK, Scotland and Wales - look at which way these areas voted in the referendum, it should give you a clue.

Now your argument is that the CBI, TUC and Bank of England (all pro remain and on the EU payroll (ex Mark Carney who is only kissing the ass of his ex Goldman Sachs mates)) are against this ?

Really ?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 12:02 PM

Just read back over what I've written in response to your posts

I take it you are in favour of the discard and quota system that was introduced by the EU ?

Thought I'd mentioned this before.

No thanks just an answer would do fine,
itsme
Wigan UK

15-08-2019, 12:05 PM

In response to your earlier post where you said I hadn't answered your question, as far as Fishing for Leave is concerned you may not know (I don't think you do from your post above) that FFL is a lot more than a bunch of fishermen voting for Brexit.

It goes a lot further than that.

Firstly, there is tearing up the CFP and with it the system of discards and quotas. These have damaged fish stocks for years and are counter-conservation due to the amount of fish put back in the sea, dead because of the way the discards and quota system works.

Secondly, there is the post Brexit licensing system where UK fishermen can fish our own territories through licensing with the revenue generated going back into coastal towns and regions. Overseas boats can also be licensed and be able to operate on a number of days at sea basis (as the UK will) with extra days auctioned when available (stocks permitting) and the revenues once again being put back into regions.

This would rejuvenate coastal towns (also implementing free ports and free towns), generating income, jobs and industry.

Think about how this would benefit coastal towns, many of them deprived areas in the UK, Scotland and Wales - look at which way these areas voted in the referendum, it should give you a clue.

Now your argument is that the CBI, TUC and Bank of England (all pro remain and on the EU payroll (ex Mark Carney who is only kissing the ass of his ex Goldman Sachs mates)) are against this ?

Really ?

Really ? and your evidence for this demented outburst is where?

So why did you vote to leave the EU? preferably without the brexit BS
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-08-2019, 12:20 PM

Really ? and your evidence for this demented outburst is where?

So why did you vote to leave the EU? preferably without the brexit BS
Evidence?

What are you on about ? I just wrote it .... what evidence do you need ?

There are 2500 posts on here from me... go read them, that's the 5th time I've asked you - if you can't do it that's one thing, if you won't do it then that's something different.
itsme
Wigan UK

15-08-2019, 01:15 PM

Evidence?

What are you on about ? I just wrote it .... what evidence do you need ?

There are 2500 posts on here from me... go read them, that's the 5th time I've asked you - if you can't do it that's one thing, if you won't do it then that's something different.

Urm, forgive me but you do understand English don't you?

Evidence is some thing that is used to provide validity to what a person is saying/writing. Just saying, go read my 2500 unvalidated posts is insufficient to any person of sound mind.

noun: evidence

the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 01:39 PM

Also can you remind me what CFP stands for? (224) I know it's my fault, I assumed you knew what you where talking about, should have known better I suppose.
CFP explained for brexiters. https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/201...-michael-gove/
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-08-2019, 03:22 PM

Thought I'd mentioned this before.

No thanks just an answer would do fine,
If, I put on here my reasons for leaving the EU (again), you would just argue them in exactly the same way as before, and I would then have to reply, again to you. I've already done this over 2500 posts (with others).

Its easier if you just read through my posts - if you can't do that, then quite simply, you have much bigger problems than I thought.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 09:29 PM

***** name calling and bickering posts have been removed

Page 23 of 23 « First < 13 21 22 23

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top