Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 11:40 AM

Re: Stick this on the side of a red bus ;)

You have to laugh at these Remaniac chumps TBH.

Should we then, put old Compo, Corbyn in the dock and charge him with wilful duping and lying to the young electorate about wiping away their debts and giving them free tuition fees? It was after all a complete lie and a rather wicked abuse of the naiver members of the electorate.

Should we put Bliar in the dock for lying to the populous about WMDs and then taking us into illegal wars overseas?

Should we postumously put Ted Heath & Co on trial for lying to the nation about jopining the Common Market when in reality it was all part of a plan to abolish Britain and move it into the EU?

Could we then put on trial every PM and politician that has contributed to the drafting and signing of the EU treatioes without every giving the populous a referendum on the basis that those treaties were categorically in opposition to the long standing British Constitution?

Like I said, these Remainiacs are utter chumps.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You have to laugh at these Remaniac chumps TBH.

Should we then, put old Compo, Corbyn in the dock and charge him with wilful duping and lying to the young electorate about wiping away their debts and giving them free tuition fees? It was after all a complete lie and a rather wicked abuse of the naiver members of the electorate.

Should we put Bliar in the dock for lying to the populous about WMDs and then taking us into illegal wars overseas?

Should we postumously put Ted Heath & Co on trial for lying to the nation about jopining the Common Market when in reality it was all part of a plan to abolish Britain and move it into the EU?

Could we then put on trial every PM and politician that has contributed to the drafting and signing of the EU treatioes without every giving the populous a referendum on the basis that those treaties were categorically in opposition to the long standing British Constitution?

Like I said, these Remainiacs are utter chumps.

I was having a good laugh with my friend about Corbyn trying to become an unelected, self appointed National Party of Unity to avoid a no-deal Brexit.

First of all, Comrade Corbyn voted to trigger A50 which means he is in favour of leaving with or without a deal, he then calls a national party of (remain) unity when the nation actually voted to leave and then keeps banging on about "for the many not the few" when the many voted leave as well.

Even Jo Swinson would rather have a no-deal Brexit than Corbyn as PM. Oh how this one back-fired on Comrade Corbyn
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Should we then, put old Compo, Corbyn in the dock and charge him
A true leader would step aside in the interest of the country, and let another (be it labour or any other party) provide for a temporary pm.
Corbyn disqualified himself for several reasons.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Give me your email address and I'll send them to you as well, it's no problem.

If there is a way to upload the document I would but the site won't let me and the text is too long.

I've lost count how many times I've answered your question... your either in some sort of extreme form of denial or your a complete cretin who can't read

I'll make it easy for you, here is the link for all my posts in the Brexit forum. Off you go ... read them properly.

https://www.over50sforum.com/search....archid=3925898

Now I know your a joke, I've just told you I wont be giving my email address to you, with your twisted mind god knows what you would do with it.

Still no answers, just bluster eh?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Now I know your a joke, I've just told you I wont be giving my email address to you, with your twisted mind god knows what you would do with it.

Dear oh dear ...
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 06:03 PM

Why doesn't he send you his answers in pm?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Dear oh dear ...

Now you really are stretching your 2 brain cells.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

21-08-2019, 06:26 PM

I'm not your the one who is refusing to read then saying I'm not answering your questions.

Go and have a read then you might shut up and stop boring everyone with your repeated requests for me to tell you what is already on here
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

21-08-2019, 10:26 PM

Perhaps you can swap answers. You tell him what you voted for in the EU elections, he tells you why he voted leave. You have both been asking dozens of times, so it must be important.
itsme
Wigan UK

22-08-2019, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Perhaps you can swap answers. You tell him what you voted for in the EU elections, he tells you why he voted leave. You have both been asking dozens of times, so it must be important.

Solasch, I've already told him that I voted to remain and gave the tosser 98 reasons why. Who I voted for in any elections has nothing to do with the plonker, and I'm afraid it is that that goes over his head.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top