Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:32 PM

Re: Out we go !

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
No understanding of rules and law, nevertheless an opinion. Typical brexiter attitude.
Sorry to put you down now you had your hopes up.
How did I know that I was going to find you in here.....
Why don't you post in any other threads?
I think you are a trouble causing conspiriter....
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
How did I know that I was going to find you in here.....
Why don't you post in any other threads?
I think you are a trouble causing conspiriter....
Having difficulties in handling opposition? There are self help groups, even where you live.
I have been on other threads. The same posters as here. They have similar attitudes to other questions/issues as to brexit. So brexit threads suffice to meet this group on line.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 07:28 AM

Having difficulties in handling opposition? There are self help groups, even where you live.
I have been on other threads. The same posters as here. They have similar attitudes to other questions/issues as to brexit. So brexit threads suffice to meet this group on line.
What the f*ck are you going to do with yourself after 31st October...........You are going to be distraught, grief stricken in turmoil!!

I am seriously worrying about your mental health and how negatively affected you have been about the UK leaving.

Don't go quiet on us , Solly. We will be here for you..............
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 08:44 AM

Gullible is the term for the likes of you, isn't?
The Brexit Secretary says he has “set in stone” the repeal of the European Communities Act 1972 — but the legal significance of this misleading claim is very limited
You certainly give yourself away with your one sentence..

"Gullible is the term for the likes of you, isn't?"

Such an arrogant, haughty disdain from you towards someone who dares to disagree with your federalist views, shows you in your true colours. I need say no more.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 09:05 AM

Ball is rolling, juggernaut now moving.

The EU stooges have only just begun their despicable antics. It won't stop.

We must remember, and never now forget, that we are in this whole sorry situation because EU stooges for the past 40 years have worked behind the scenes, using stealth and skullduggery to effect changes to our laws and to draft and sign treaties that seek to abolish the UK as a country and to abolish British nationality.

They won't stop just because of BrExit.

Once we leave they will continue their underhand subversive actions working hard to get the UK back into the EU within the next 10 years or so. They will engineer all sorts of things to sway the hearts and minds of British people and to convince them that they made a mistake in leaving.

It would be an ENORMOUS MISTAKE by the British people to think BrExit is the end of the woes and struggles and that everything will be fine. It just won't. These people will not give up. People like Solasch & Co will continue the proEU drivel and seek to highlight every little bit of difficulty post BrExit.

The UK has much to do.

Priority is to properly encode the British Constitution so that never again can any politician sell this country or its justice system down the river to a foreign power . That 100% must happen.

We must then round up all the corrupt politicians and officials who have been responsible for acting against the constitution in the past and bring them to justice.

We must then go through parliament and remove from post every MP that has blatantly and actively opposed BrExit, acting against the democratic decision of the people. All those MPs must be ejected from parliament and from politics as a whole, never to return.

There are still a great many dangers to the sovereignty and prosperity of our country. BrExit is just a first step. There is much to do.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The UK has much to do.

Priority is to properly encode the British Constitution so that never again can any politician sell this country or its justice system down the river to a foreign power . That 100% must happen.

We must then round up all the corrupt politicians and officials who have been responsible for acting against the constitution in the past and bring them to justice.

We must then go through parliament and remove from post every MP that has blatantly and actively opposed BrExit, acting against the democratic decision of the people. All those MPs must be ejected from parliament and from politics as a whole, never to return.

There are still a great many dangers to the sovereignty and prosperity of our country. BrExit is just a first step. There is much to do.
Any idea which countries have gone this road and when?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

19-08-2019, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

Such an arrogant, haughty disdain from you towards someone who dares to disagree with your federalist views, shows you in your true colours. I need say no more.
Re-read your first posts in this thread. I need say no more.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

Seems a bit like the pot calling the kettle black what with you calling all and sundry who disagree with Brexit “traitors” when they are perfectly entitled to express their opposing views as a democratic right which, incidentally, is the same right that has allowed eurosceptics to voice their opinions over the years
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Seems a bit like the pot calling the kettle black what with you calling all and sundry who disagree with Brexit “traitors” when they are perfectly entitled to express their opposing views as a democratic right which, incidentally, is the same right that has allowed eurosceptics to voice their opinions over the years

But they didnt just "disagree with Beexit" did they ...
gascony
Gascony
gascony is male 

19-08-2019, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
But they didnt just "disagree with Beexit" did they ...
No. But neither did remain supporters call ardent Brexiteers traitors even though actions such as a no deal Brexit will immeasurably harm our country. And surely if the measure of a traitor is someone who enables harm upon their country and the people of their country then that person is a traitor. You maybe.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top