Join for free
Page 10 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 07:55 PM

Re: What is your absolute greatest fear?

Being misunderstood.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Violent lightning storms.
My greatest love! I used to stand outside in the garden (when we had one many years ago) and enjoy the sound and spectacle of it all.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My Ex deciding she wants to come back.

I'm sure she feels exactly the same way too

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I'm sure she will correct me if I'm wrong but I think perhaps these extreme situations are not what Annie was referring to. More the every day things that some people fear and others don't..heights..spiders..snakes,,flying... I myself have never faced artillery fire. I've never been captured an tortured and I've never had to watch my child being abused. Nobody should have to go through that. But, as you have pointed out, they do. I have been in some horrific situations too but I choose not to talk about them here. I have gained the impression from your posts that you have experienced some very tough situations yourself and have many scars. Emotional and physical. I am very sorry you have been through that. I have also noticed that you have consistently received many kind and supportive words from the members here. And that is a good thing. With all that in mind I have to say that Annie didn't deserve what she got from you back there. She was just expressing an opinion like you frequently do. I think she deserves an apology. Of course this is just my humble opinion.
I agree with the BIB but I feel she will forever wait in vain for Swimfeeders to apologise.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 09:10 PM

Alzheimer's.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 09:32 PM

Perhaps not my worst fear, but since the lockdowns started I seem to be developing a fear of going out....I'm alright going out for my runs first thing in the morning when there is nobody about, but I'm finding it more difficult each day to do some of the things I used to do and take for granted. We had booked and paid for a cruise last year which obviously was postponed until this year. And to be quite honest, I'm not looking forward to it. I secretly hope that it will be cancelled again. The worst thing is, as I turn into a hermit, I'm actually enjoying it...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Written by someone who has never been under artillery fire or captured and tortured.

Someone who has never had her eyelids taped open so she has had to watch her kids being raped.

Real life is not like your social bubble Annie.
You have misunderstood completely. If you are in the eye of the storm you don't feel fear you deal with the situation. You of all people should know that. The rest of the time is fantasy because it's not happening at that moment. Yes the 1% I mentioned could be the mental torture you refer to.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You have no idea at all.
really? Well I think you do not understand the math.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 11:13 PM

Is this to do with Levites?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 11:17 PM

Greatest fear, to bump into myself somewhere.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Is this to do with Levites?
Wot? Admittedly some of the descendants of Aaron can be a bit "up themselves" but why drag them bugger's into this? Too many of them stick their noses into too much as it is!

Page 10 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top