Join for free
Page 6 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 11:42 PM

Re: Wind.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
😂🤣😅.....imagining a fart echoing in the shower.......😂🤣😅🤪
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
We call that a jacuzzi where I come from.

Very witty,😂🤣😅..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by xirrpy ->
One of the footmen was telling me
Trump arose from his chair, leant over the soup at the state function and proffered his thumb to Her Maj, suggesting she pull it!
A discreet word from her left suggested she just smile and nod.
As is custom and practice with Trump he pulled it himself... and let rip..
'Good Arse !'
said the queen and everybody clapped

The Royals make a fortune out of their Majestic mishaps. According to Burrell, Diana's rear chum, someone follows them around with a resealable bottle in order to capture the right royal rippers. They are then packaged up with a posh label and sold to Commonwealth Countries.

It's true I tell ya.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
I once dropped one in a tent where my two friends were sleeping. The smell was so bad it woke them both up.
I remember when I was young and had recently passed my test, I had a Chinese take away on the way home from dropping my girlfriend off (I could do those sort of things in those days). As I pulled up outside my flat, I had no choice but to let one rip. I locked the car up and thought no more of it.

When I opened the car door the next morning, it was still there.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I remember when I was young and had recently passed my test, I had a Chinese take away on the way home from dropping my girlfriend off (I could do those sort of things in those days). As I pulled up outside my flat, I had no choice but to let one rip. I locked the car up and thought no more of it.

When I opened the car door the next morning, it was still there.
I have come a long way regarding farting.....that word used to be disgusting to me, I used to try and hold them in, even when I visited my boyfriend,I would flush the chain before I had finished, in case he heard me farting,........
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

16-01-2021, 10:46 PM

I draw the line at holding my head under the duvet to smell their farts.

My cousin husband did that to her,...but when you think about it, my husband used to fart in the car, the smell was horrendous....and he wouldn’t allow me to open the window,
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-01-2021, 11:09 PM

Perhaps this what we need more of?

https://nypost.com/2017/10/27/sniffi...d-off-disease/
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 11:11 PM

This thread is so lower class entertainment.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

16-01-2021, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
This thread is so lower class entertainment.

Yup!!.....😂🤣😅😅😂🤣
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

The Royals make a fortune out of their Majestic mishaps. According to Burrell, Diana's rear chum, someone follows them around with a resealable bottle in order to capture the right royal rippers. They are then packaged up with a posh label and sold to Commonwealth Countries.

It's true I tell ya.
Not exactly what I've heard.

Why do you think the Queen is usually accompanied by Ladies in Waiting?

The answer is simple.

If ever the Queen accidentally lets one go, and it's clearly audible, the duty of one of the Ladies in Waiting is to immediately pipe up:

"I DID THAT!"

Page 6 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top