Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 07:26 PM

Re: How often do you Decorate?

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I can relate to that Primus, I used to maintain a care home and the jobs never stopped...
Yes Barry, and that’s on top of all the other things I have to do
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 07:42 PM

This house is stuck in the 80's, probably longer. Not been decorated for years. Though I do have a new shower.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 08:06 PM

Hi

I am not expected to last long, the Docs have been wrong before.

\i am decorating to leave the house in the best possible condition for my son.

It is also cheering me up, it looks much better.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 08:07 PM

we haven't decorated our living room for about 4 years and it still looks really clean. Come to think of it I fancy a change, I'm getting bored of it now and I fancy grey/silver in my living room.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 08:10 PM

I love decorating the kids laugh at me every time I start saying the rooms in the house were much larger before I got at them with all the layers of paint .....I enjoy updating though and experimenting
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
we haven't decorated our living room for about 4 years and it still looks really clean. Come to think of it I fancy a change, I'm getting bored of it now and I fancy grey/silver in my living room.
My son painted his lounge in light grey .... it looks lovely
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
My son painted his lounge in light grey .... it looks lovely
we had our bedroom done in silver grey and darker grey on opposite ways, it looks really nice, you can get some really nice wallpaper for a feature wall too. I can't decorate we have to get someone in so no chance of it doing just now.

I am however going to tackle our computer room week after next, we've just decluttered it so it just needs new decor now and then I'll be happy.

Happy weekend Summer x
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 12:46 AM

I used to do all the decorating myself...loved doing it , the last time the living room was painted was 2 years ago when we had a new carpet fitted, can't do it now , I'm 75 , would love to be able to but ....the time has come to get someone else ...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 01:11 AM

I have lived in my house 40 years and I have painted the inside twice and the outside three times (its a wooden house)

At the moment I have thinking of painting the inside white but there is usally a long time between the thinking and doing. Decorating and lawn mowing are two jobs I hate.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 02:45 AM

Hi

there is something special about a freshly decorated house.

Well worth it.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top