Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2020, 08:25 AM

Good morning Thursday.

Good morning everybody.

I was awake before 6.00am because of insomnia. I tried to get back to sleep but was longing for a cup of coffee so I got up & here I am enjoying a large mug of Kenco.

Yesterday with Chris was a wash out - Georges chippie was open but we didn't even get our pre-Christmas bag of chips due to constant rain. We exchanged cards/gifts & then had a walk round the shops. I bought some snowflake stickers to decorate my windows but when I got home & tried to use them I couldn't separate the snowflakes from the backing paper. Total rubbish but only from the pound shop so not worth taking back...

I also spent £15 on batteries for my Christmas candles and other decorations that light up. That was all really. I was home in time to have lunch with Tony which pleased him.

As I type this it's pitch black outside so I've no idea what the weather's like. I'd like to get out in the garden & finish what I started the other day..

Have a good day everybody.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2020, 08:57 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday.

Good morning Carol and all who follow

Still dark outside but it is dry.

Off to my GP appointment at 9.00am, not looking forward to that.

Have a good day everyone...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2020, 09:04 AM

Good morning Carol and Mags and all who follow

Its still dark here in Yorkshire too its rained for days here though so it seems never to get fully light anyway...gosh I yearn for some sunshine.

Wrapping Christmas presents today and delivering cards to neighbours.. Have a good day all whatever you have planned
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2020, 09:16 AM

good morning to all who venture. A dry start and it is expected to stay dry....ish for the day. Walkies then a garden job needs doing
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2020, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
good morning to all who venture. A dry start and it is expected to stay dry....ish for the day. Walkies then a garden job needs doing
Aww now you just brightened my day Macy....so lovely to see you posting here x
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2020, 09:19 AM

thank you, nice to be in your company again
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2020, 10:08 AM

It has been as humid as buggery for the last week - last night the minimum was 22', today it got up to 27', usually not temperatures you would complain about BUT the humidity was in the 80 and 90% range. Really sticky I have already had three showers today and changed my clothes as many times too.

Usually humidity is 10 to 25%, this is awful, like walking into a wall when you go outside. Working in the garden or just going for a walk gets you into a lather of sweat. Lot of clouds, brief rain, sunshine and repeat.

It is just past 8pm and the sun is just going down while thunder rumbles in the background. Forecast to improve by Monday
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2020, 10:25 AM

Good morning all, calm and dry here today which makes quite a change, hopefully stay that way for a few hours as I have a couple of jobs that I want to do outside.

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2020, 10:26 AM

Good morning everyone bright but just above freezing and the air is very damp after all the rain.

I am really tired after a bad night with my misbehaving heart which has been very good lately since I have been following a trial from Norway. Back to normal I have some new meds to try but have to have tests a week after starting them which will take us to Christmas when the Doctors is closed so I will wait a bit longer.

If the yeast arrives I will make some bread also do so paperwork.

Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2020, 10:47 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top