Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 11:21 AM

What's The Best Way To Dig A Tunnel?

If I was to dig a tunnel, from my house, under the Barbed Wire & out into the nearest area of freedom, what safety measures should I take?

I am thinking it would need to be 3 feet high and two feet wide, inside, and lined out with suporting beams.

Once outside Tier 4, it would need to turn 90 degrees upwards.

Getting rid of all of the removed soil might be a problem?

As might be the surveillance from neighbourhood snoopies.

It might all be worth it, though, if I can reach the safety of Tier 2, only a few hundred yards away.

Luckily, there are lots of WW2 camp escape films coming our way (Thanks BBC) so I'll be able to learn how to dig, or maybe even jump a motor cycle over the fences.

LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 11:23 AM

Re: What's The Best Way To Dig A Tunnel?

Any giant super moles around your vicinity
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
Any giant super moles around your vicinity
My neighbour has a large mole on his chin.

Will that do?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 11:40 AM

Not sure about a tunnel, but many a time I have dug a hole and wished I could jump into it!😂🤣
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 12:32 PM

Getting rid of the soil would be easy. Just dig another hole and put it in there
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 12:45 PM

The first thought that came to my mind would be a spade - but that wouldn't work because the Government would know what you were thinking courtesy of the nano-technology they have injected into you via the covid vaccination.

These nano communication thingys sit in your brain apparently and transmit your thoughts via the Chinese 5G networking going on in the world to the secret Government.

Called The New World Order, they use Certificate Of Vaccination IDentification 19th stage to subjugate the world.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
The first thought that came to my mind would be a spade - but that wouldn't work because the Government would know what you were thinking courtesy of the nano-technology they have injected into you via the covid vaccination.

These nano communication thingys sit in your brain apparently and transmit your thoughts via the Chinese 5G networking going on in the world to the secret Government.
What makes you think that the virus itself, which was designed in China at the behest of the UK government, doesn't actually already contain nano-technology and that we're not being spied on already? I suspect that the vaccine is actually a software update.
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 12:58 PM

Because everyone knows the Chinese are a bunch of plicks.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
If I was to dig a tunnel, from my house, under the Barbed Wire & out into the nearest area of freedom, what safety measures should I take?

I am thinking it would need to be 3 feet high and two feet wide, inside, and lined out with suporting beams.

Once outside Tier 4, it would need to turn 90 degrees upwards.

Getting rid of all of the removed soil might be a problem?

As might be the surveillance from neighbourhood snoopies.

It might all be worth it, though, if I can reach the safety of Tier 2, only a few hundred yards away.

Luckily, there are lots of WW2 camp escape films coming our way (Thanks BBC) so I'll be able to learn how to dig, or maybe even jump a motor cycle over the fences.

You could put the soil down your trousers, casually wonder around the town square with it leaking out, acting like it's a perfectly normal thing to do, whilst whistling your favourite tune.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
You could put the soil down your trousers, casually wonder around the town square with it leaking out, acting like it's a perfectly normal thing to do, whilst whistling your favourite tune.
Just what I was going to suggest!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top