Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 08:36 AM

Interesting take on trumps impeachment

I was talking to a trump supporter and I asked her thoughts on the impeachment, here is what she said

The media (and the 'establishment' - the swamp creatures in the Congress & Senate) hate Trump so much that they do not report the truth. The media has outright lied either by omission or commission. My response is going to be lengthy and I really appreciate you reaching out to get an understanding. Also, Trump did not incite the riot. The riot started while he was yet speaking. No Trump supporter would ever leave his speech before it is finished. An antifa member was arrested and they are notorious for inciting riots. This guy hates our country with a vengeance, talking about 'burning this sh*t down". Google John Sullivan, antifa.

There is such a double standard in our country, it is getting downright frightful. They are trying to silence the conservative voice - the 75M people who voted for Trump. It's unbelievable what is happening. Did you hear they shut down Parler (this is the equivalent to Twitter)? Trump was permanently banned from Twitter. They have been censoring information so lots of people switched to Parler. After the riot, Google Play & the App Store removed the Parler app. Subsequently, Amazon Web Services who hosted their website, kicked them off. No one will host them for fear of their business. So now Parler doesn't think it will ever be back. Currently, there is no other platform for conservatives. Facebook is also engaging in censorship, but it's not really a forum to follow political figures. This is just one example of how they are silencing our voices.

--------------

Regarding the riot, here's an excerpt of Trump's speech (with a link to the transcript).

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...s-capitol-riot

-----------------

I really want you to see the truth of how the media has perverted and subverted all that Trump has done. They have such a hatred for him, that they never reported on all his great accomplishents (which I will share with you). He has been an AMAZING President and has done SO much for this country. Also, Melania is such a beautiful woman (not just outwardly) and has been a great First Lady. Do you know that all the magazines shunned her this entire 4 years? Not once, did she grace a magazine cover. The media has made fun of her accent saying she can't 'speak English'. Did you know she speaks 5 languages?

Biden is as corrupt as they come. Those that voted for Biden, did not vote for him, they voted against Trump. This guy is senile. He hid in his basement and whenever he did campaign, he had like 20 people. His "press conferences" were rehearsed. He pretty much only allowed 5 questions, which were softball, and had his answers written down. Even when he offered the VP job to Kamala Harris, he had notes (caught on camera) of what he was going to say to her. He cannot carry a press conference or conversation 'off the cuff' (like Trump).

Just today, I literally got teary-eyed thinking about what is to come and that Trump wil no longer be our President.

Anyway, this is just the 'teaser' . More to come ...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adm...JFDq2Cfuzy5VW0

https://www.westernjournal.com/repor...ested-charged/

Its amazing how powerful the media are and how freedom of speech is being shut down. It was interesting to hear the thoughts of one of Trump's supporters, it will also be interesting to see how bidens leadership pans out

Thought some of you might find it interesting to hear a trump supporters take on things.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 09:05 AM

Re: Interesting take on trumps impeachment

The US wouldn't have this level of division and hate were it not for Trump. I don't care about the impeachment which I think is just another political circus, but good riddance to someone who causes so much anger between people. Had there been no Trump spewing words to divide there would be no riots of this magnitude. A real leader should unite the people.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 09:11 AM

Elect a clown - expect a circus!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 09:14 AM

And not build walls?
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 09:15 AM

Not to mention his complete disregard for the thousands suffering the virus pandemic.Encouraging mass attendance at his rallies and even ridiculing people who wore a mask.He should be called to account for that alone.
He's an appalling person and it should be obvious for all to see.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 10:09 AM

He's all of the above (except what the supporter said) In fact he is a criminal and a gangster who will soon, hopefully, be in prison.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 10:32 AM

I give little credence to what 'Trump supporters' with their 'group speak' have to say, I am capable of forming my own opinions on a person based on their words and actions.

When Trump came to power, as with anyone I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but for me his words and actions show him to be a selfish, untrustworthy dangerous narcissist who I wouldn't give the time of day.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Elect a clown - expect a circus!
Yep!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
he's all of the above (except what the supporter said) in fact he is a criminal and a gangster who will soon, hopefully, be in prison.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I give little credence to what 'Trump supporters' with their 'group speak' have to say, I am capable of forming my own opinions on a person based on their words and actions.

When Trump came to power, as with anyone I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but for me his words and actions show him to be a selfish, untrustworthy dangerous narcissist who I wouldn't give the time of day.
Sorry meg I wasn't trying to turn anyones mind, I just thought people would be interested in hearing from a real trump supporter.

I cant stand donald trump but I was interested in her thoughts

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top