Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 10:04 AM

Re: Could you sleep next to someone who snores?

[QUOTE=Nom;871053You never loved me and i dont snore, it was just the ex nasty trying to score points. [/QUOTE]

After spending years penning verse to you, looking out for you, protecting and cherishing you, how can you even think such a thing!
You've cut me to the quick now.

. . . . and I'm not taking you out for your birthday either.
You'll have to stay down the shopping centre, ogling the local wenches instead.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 10:06 AM

Apparently someone has designed a special bed which stops you snoring. Something to do with tilting the pillow and mattress to change your position. Can't see it working though.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 11:30 AM

Does the pillow creep around and cover the face, with increasing pressure?
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 12:48 PM

We both snore, but sometimes hubbies gets to such a pitch, yes I have to kick him, if that does not work he goes to the other room.

It is not all the time though but if I am not at work the next day it does not matter so much, I read my book.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 01:32 PM

I think most people snore, a lot deny it, they don't hear themselves.
My daughter is probably the worst I've come across, she has sinus problems so can't help it, we go on short breaks together & have twin beds, but her snoring would wake the dead.
Though the last few times we have been away together I have slept, so perhaps I'm getting used to it.
Her partner doesn't often share a bed with her.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 05:05 PM

I snore myself. My wife says it doesn't bother her. She snores too (ever so slightly) but I don't hear a thing unless I haven't yet gone to sleep myself.

Ps. I think my snoring does disturb my wife, really, but she is so kind (and so in love with me) that I don't think she can bring herself to tell me for fear of worrying me.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Ps. I think my snoring does disturb my wife, really, but she is so kind (and so in love with me) that I don't think she can bring herself to tell me for fear of worrying me.
Awwww AO... how sweet you are together!
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Awwww AO... how sweet you are together!
Thank you, Rhian!

Yes. Fancy that I'd meet such a warm and caring woman after a life of ne'er–do–well-ishness. My school chum, from so many decades ago, was right. He used to tell me that I was the sort of fellow who could fall into a bucket of shyt and come out smelling like a rose.

It must be my charm.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top