Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 07:28 PM

I made that!

Have you anything in your house that youve made yourself and are proud of?
Could be anything...would be nice to see a pic of it too
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 07:45 PM

Re: I made that!

I once made a chicken and mushroom pie the first pie i ever made right tasty it were as well😀
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
I once made a chicken and mushroom pie the first pie i ever made right tasty it were as well😀
I guess its no use asking to see a pic of that then lol.....that will be long gone...glad it turned out well though Doc.
Bet many a pie has been made an scoffed since
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

28-09-2015, 08:46 PM

This is a small cushion that I made myself..I sewed the doggy tapestry

myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 09:05 PM

Lovely cushion Aysa .... well done

At the moment the only thing I've made in my flat is a mess .... sorry .... I wouldn't dare show you a picture of that !!!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

28-09-2015, 09:24 PM

Thanks Myrtle my family were amazed that I actually made it cos Im a stranger to sewing and much more at home with arty things than a needle and thread,mind you it was the first and last time I think. It took me almost a whole year to complete it lol whereas my mum or sis could sew it in a week but I persevered and made it!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 09:36 PM

Many things too many to mention, from our clothing, to bedding, curtains, dog beds, steps for Chihuahua to get on the sofa, bathroom mat, bedside rugs, cushions, decorative pictures, kindle covers, phone covers, TV stand, foot stool, wash cloths, storage baskets, lots more too we are a crafty lot here. My husband makes the rugs and anything involving wood.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 09:37 PM

May have told you all before, but I used to go to woodwork classes at Adult Education, for two years running.

I made:

A complete unit - on castors - that goes under the coffee table on which sits my telly, to hold DVDs etc. I made three sections and put two handles on the front.

A little storage thingy that sits by the sink unit.

A white bedside cabinet, identical to the real thing.

I renovated a small table by affixing a bottom shelf near the bottom of the legs, and also put that sticky covering over the top. Mind you, it's well worn now and probably needs chucking out.

Photos will follow, when it's daylight!
Deborah2307
Weymouth Dorset
Deborah2307 is female  Deborah2307 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 09:44 PM

I have made patchwork bedspreads for my children and grandchildren, all made by hand. I have just bought a new sewing machine but have no idea how to use it. So now have to find someone to help me so I can start to make all sorts of things for family and friends.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 09:46 PM

Now, annoyingly, I've just taken some photos, but I can't find my card reader. Oh well, off to Romford tomorrow after dropping the car in so will pop into a pound shop and try and find another one!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top