Join for free
Page 12 of 51 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 06:56 PM

Re: I知 A Celebrity 2018

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Over eleven million viewers tuned into the first night so the programme can稚 be all that bad, or were we all naive, dumb and gullible, as realist says we are?

Realist, I bet he were there snuggled up in your armchair, blanket on your knees with your spelt and rye bread and homemade pickle, all excited waiting for IACGMOOH to start!!

Well at least I can say I'm not one of the eleven million morons!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Why, have you stopped voting Labour?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oh, What a shame! UJ. They were giving out free pies to all the viewers, to eat whilst they were watching the show!!
You missed out there!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Over eleven million viewers tuned into the first night so the programme can稚 be all that bad, or were we all naive, dumb and gullible, as realist says we are?

Realist, I bet he were there snuggled up in your armchair, blanket on your knees with your spelt and rye bread and homemade pickle, all excited waiting for IACGMOOH to start!!

And voted 28 times.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-11-2018, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've no intention of watching this but according to this morning's headlines in some of the newspapers, the odious Noel Edmonds says that he will give up all further TV appearances if he wins.

Come on you lot who watch it, get voting for the bastard - it's for the common good.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've no intention of watching this but according to this morning's headlines in some of the newspapers, the odious Noel Edmonds says that he will give up all further TV appearances if he wins.

Come on you lot who watch it, get voting for the bastard - it's for the common good.
I haven't seen him on TV for ages.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 07:45 PM

Apparently Harry Redknapp,has netted 」500,000 for being on IACGMOOH,Noel Edmunds,a late arrival,」600,000,not sure if it's true....
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 08:20 PM

That's the Harry Redknapp who on the first show said "I've never watched this show" . . . . !

Every year some dipstick makes exactly the same blatant lie.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 08:25 PM

Yup

TBH I was curious to see how it would get on without the Ant-Dec combo and witty remarks.

Holly Willouby is no stranger to TV having done all those farcical shows with Keef Lemon but you can tell that the seriousness of these live shows is making her very tense. Kinda surprised really.

The show really is 75% about the Ant-Dec chemistry for me and I miss that here.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It always amazes me, now that we are many series in, just how many naive and gullible people fall for the pantomine acting and cons that the contests provide.

Anne Heggarty 100% knows what the show is, what is expected in the show, what she will be subjected to, what the trials are like and she has volnteered to go on, possibly even asked to go on.

All this suggestion that she's made a mistake, that she can't cope is gullibility. She's signing extensive contracts to be here. She knows the score.

It is the pantomine of every contestant every year to pretend that the trials are horrendous and they can't cope FOR THE SPECIFIC REASON that they hope this will make the public select them repeatedly for more bushtucker trials which gives them more prominent air time. That's the game folks.

Really most should have realised that by now.

There is nothing at all real about this "reality" tv show. Not one second of it. They all know they are on camera and microphone all of the time. So they play up to it ALL of the time.

If people have sense they will not vote for Heggarty any more and let her slip into less and less coverage. Same goes for the idiot blond girl who wailed all the way down in the sjy dive and who screamed with the snake challenge. Absolutely standard IACGMOOH behaviour. The public should be wise to this now.

Don't feed these attention seekers and wannabe "A" listers imo. Don't vote at all, but if you are dumb enough to, then vote for the quiet ones sitting in the shadows, not the ones making a fuss.
It's called entertainment ,Realist , and people like to be entertained.
People know full well there is a lot of play acting and faux-fear etc but it makes people laugh...........What's wrong with that?
Personally, I would NEVER waste my money voting but I do enjoy this programme for it's silliness and light hearted banter.

As do many millions of others

Page 12 of 51 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top