Join for free
Page 4 of 51 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 04:32 PM

Re: I知 A Celebrity 2018

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

They look like a motley crew Omah, all those personalities mixing with each other should throw up some surprises. I was surprised to see Ann Hegerty Longdogs, one of my favourites also, I didn't think she was the 'outdoorsy' type.....Should be interesting.....

John Barrowman Omah, a happy sort of bloke with a decent personality, or at least he seemed like a nice guy when I've seen him on talk shows... See how he copes in the jungle eating spiders eyeballs......
I was also surprised to see her there. It was rumoured but they do that sometimes, then they don't actually appear. She is in Oz however, so it looks like she's in. I'm not sure she will be providing this year's 'shower entertainment' though.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 04:34 PM

John Barrowboy wants to be the first 'gender fluid' winner.

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I was also surprised to see her there. It was rumoured but they do that sometimes, then they don't actually appear. She is in Oz however, so it looks like she's in. I'm not sure she will be providing this year's 'shower entertainment' though.
I'm not going to write her off yet Longdogs, I seem to be attracted to the more 'rounded' lady these days.....Have you seen some of the stuff they wear?..Sort of 'Kinky'...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
John Barrowboy wants to be the first 'gender fluid' winner.

What does 'gender fluid' mean?

I'd never heard that expression before.
Feey
Ireland
Feey is male  Feey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What does 'gender fluid' mean?

I'd never heard that expression before.
A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.
Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-11-2018, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'm not going to write her off yet Longdogs, I seem to be attracted to the more 'rounded' lady these days.....Have you seen some of the stuff they wear?..Sort of 'Kinky'...
No, never seen it myself.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Feey ->
A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.
Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.

Thank you Feey, that is a good explanation.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-11-2018, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Feey ->
Must be a dilemma. I can't even decide what to have for dinner each day.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 06:25 PM

Secret late entry:

Noel Edmonds?

http://tv.bt.com/tv/tv-news/im-a-cel...11364287495338

The Deal or No Deal and Noel's House Party presenter has apparently signed up as a surprise late arrival in the jungle.

The controversial TV presenter and former Radio 1 DJ is best known for his days as a primetime Saturday night TV presenter in the 90s, where he introduced the world to the character Mr Blobby.

Edmonds' most recent big TV hit, Deal or No Deal, ended on Channel 4 in 2016.

However, his recent career has been clouded by controversies and claims about "cosmic ordering" and "spiritual energy".

He has hit the headlines for the wrong reasons over the last decade. He claimed that the dangers of using wi-fi and "elctrosmog" were a bigger problem than Ebola and Aids, he did a stunt where he dressed as a woman on Newsnight during a campaign against the BBC where he suggested that he might buy the organisation.

Edmonds also came under fire for suggesting to a man with cancer that his "negative attitude" might be the cause.

"It is a scientific fact that negative energy causes disease and negative thoughts are part of that process. It changes the outcome and millions of doctors and scientists will tell you that," said Edmonds.
Gawd! I hope not .....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 06:37 PM

Just been reading that Anne Hegerty has Asperger’s. Wondering why the heck she has chosen to go on this show, when she states she won’t even go on holidays.

Page 4 of 51 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top