Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 10:45 PM

Cure for stress

absolute cure for stress caused by covid-19

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	chocolate-is-salad.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	12230   Click image for larger version

Name:	1069886_613096435381171_200577577_n.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	12231   Click image for larger version

Name:	if_anyone_tells_you.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	12232   Click image for larger version

Name:	lady-eating-chocolate.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	12233  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 11:23 PM

Re: Cure for stress

Fine - for chocoholics, Bakerman. I loathe the stuff - what can you find for me?

Martin Shaw - gift wrapped, perhaps. I just love unwrapping things!!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Fine - for chocoholics, Bakerman. I loathe the stuff - what can you find for me?

Hmm. Do you like antiques ?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 03:24 AM

You would so get on with my wife ST. She is a Martin Shaw tragic also. But she has never seen The Professionals!.
bakerman
Mexico

12-04-2020, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
You would so get on with my wife ST. She is a Martin Shaw tragic also. But she has never seen The Professionals!.
Are you referring to the film "The Professionals" starring Lee Marvin, Burt Lancaster, and Claudia Cardinale ?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 06:34 AM

Made me smile Bakerman...especially the baby with it's head in the choccy egg....very funny
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Are you referring to the film "The Professionals" starring Lee Marvin, Burt Lancaster, and Claudia Cardinale ?
I think Keezoy means this UK TV series, Bakerman:-

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

12-04-2020, 07:11 AM

Gordon Jackson was already well known - but the series made stars of Martin Shaw and Lewis Collins.

Martin Shaw went on to star in lots of other things - managed to cope with stardom and still remain a really nice person.

Unfortunately Lewis Collins did not. He became very big headed and unpleasant to his fans - which was a shame because he was an OK actor. Sadly he died quite young (67) from cancer.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 08:57 AM

Forget anyone gift wrapped but I also dislike chocolate, especially Cadbury Dairy Milk which is the worst non-American stuff.

There's the odd occasion when a good, and I mean good, Belgian or Swiss bitter chocolate is tolerable, but otherwise? Nah.

Cadbury stuff is horrid. Greasy and like sweet lard, it has always turned my gut since a child.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 09:12 AM

Gordon Jackson was already well known - but the series made stars of Martin Shaw and Lewis Collins.

Martin Shaw went on to star in lots of other things - managed to cope with stardom and still remain a really nice person.

Unfortunately Lewis Collins did not. He became very big headed and unpleasant to his fans - which was a shame because he was an OK actor. Sadly he died quite young (67) from cancer.
Lewis Collins was also considered to play bond, but he was considered too violent for the role..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top