Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 05:22 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, cold here but no frost thank goodness, and a sunny day forecast again..

We bathed the dogs yesterday and are clipping them both this morning which usually takes about an hour apiece, so their walk will have to wait until later. No other plans apart from pottering in the garden.

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 05:33 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone

Still dark here but I'm hoping for a sunny day and I will get out on the garden not that I can do much...not a weed in sight and I have no plants to plant.

Both garden centres near me are closed down and B&Q are too far away ....I'm sure the police would stop me if I tried to get there and pick up an order so I'm just staying home.

Hope all are coping ok....hope the sun shines. Have a good day all whatever's planned
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 07:15 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

White over here., but no wind.

Loads more seeds to sow today in the polytunnel.

Have a good day all.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 07:33 AM

Good morning people have a good day whatever you choose to do.
Well that was a strange Easter Weekend. At least it stayed dry for most.
Just back from the first dog walk of the day and what a beautiful day it is. Chilly yes but no bitterly cold wind or rain. Enjoy your day folks and STAY SAFE.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 07:55 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold and overcast here, no frost though. Cloud will gradually clear as fine spells develop in to the afternoon, plenty of sunny spells developing is the forecast. Maximum temperature 11ºC.

Working in the garden if it gets warmer , other than that it’s solitary confinement with ‘climbing the walls’ for exercise – this 'lockdown' is becoming extremely monotonous!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 08:26 AM

Good morning everyone, I trust you are all well. Take care have a good day and stay safe and well, God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 08:36 AM

Good morning all sunny but chilly here, hopefully it will warm up as the day goes by.

Nothing special planned today, in fact I am beginning to forget what day it is now, they all seem the same. Our two health appointments have been cancelled this month so there’s nothing to look forward to!

Enjoy your day, stay safe....
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 08:47 AM

Good morning everybody.

What to have for dinner tonight - decisions, decisions.

Stay safe everyone..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone what a beautiful day ...

I have already been out and uncovered my tender plants, the early potatoes are just emerging and the planted out lettice are looking happy under their see-through picnic glasses.

I am off for a leisurely shower then will do some jobs in the garden before a lunch of lentil curry and brown rice .

Enjoy your day and stay safe
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 08:58 AM

Morning all,first week of being furloughed,gotta pace myself,lots to do,lots of time to do it. Gloriously sunny,frosty earlier.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top