Join for free
Page 4 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2020, 03:19 AM

Re: Hong Kong

Some birds on the deck just now .

Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 06:25 AM

Alright you Aussies...help me out here. Is that an Australian magpie? I believe the the little fellow in the rainbow plumage is a lorikeet.

Good to hear you have made it to the beach! I imagine that with all that coastline it would be easy to find a quiet place to enjoy. What I wouldn't give to paddle out and surf some of those waves!

Best of all, you have a peaceful and beautiful place to recover between adventures!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 09:41 AM

Hi muddy , just caught up with you in Australia . How wonderful. I went to Adelade 5 years ago and have wanted to emigrate ever since . The bird song is something I remember, waking to the sound of actual notes echoing such a beautiful sound and of course the kukaborus laughing .

Have a wonderful time .
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It’s a treetop house so you can spend hours looking at the birds .
Gasman should be here to take good pics .

Just think of having to climb that tree trunk every day to get to your house. Better if it was built at ground level maybe?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Alright you Aussies...help me out here. Is that an Australian magpie? I believe the the little fellow in the rainbow plumage is a lorikeet.

Good to hear you have made it to the beach! I imagine that with all that coastline it would be easy to find a quiet place to enjoy. What I wouldn't give to paddle out and surf some of those waves!

Best of all, you have a peaceful and beautiful place to recover between adventures!
I thought of you today SM we went for our morning walk ( sat ) and the beach was full of surfers all brown and sun streaked .
Don’t they know there are Great Whites out there?

Also load of people walking dogs loads of collies miss my collie .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-02-2020, 02:22 AM

Went for a walk in the rainforest yesterday

Saw this little wallaby it’s called a Pelemelon

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-02-2020, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Hi muddy , just caught up with you in Australia . How wonderful. I went to Adelade 5 years ago and have wanted to emigrate ever since . The bird song is something I remember, waking to the sound of actual notes echoing such a beautiful sound and of course the kukaborus laughing .

Have a wonderful time .
Thank you Susan here is a Laughing Kookaburra on the deck yesterday he’s so cute .

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 05:31 AM

You sound to be having quite an adventure....what a lovely place your son lives in...
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 06:33 AM

Yay! Another round of visual treats, Muddy! Thank you!

That kookaburra is adorable.

You are selling me. (My passport has to be around here somewhere :lol).
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 06:36 AM

Great Photos, Muddy, keep them coming! Looks like you are having a wonderful time.

Page 4 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top