Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 01:16 PM

The more you ignore me.

I bought this DVD because a friend of mine is in it and I am gradually collecting all his work. I had not heard of it before, but it is based on a novel by Jo Brand and she has a small in the film.

What a little gem it turned out to be - funny, sad and thought provoking all at the same time. It follows the life of a family dealing with the Mum's often violent psychotic episodes - a legacy of post-natal depression - and shows how each of them (Mum, Dad, and teenage daughter) deal with it and how it impacts on their relationships with the rest of the family and friends.

Maybe doesn't sound very entertaining but - trust me - it is!

Excellent cast - including Mark Addy, Sheila Hancock, Clive Mantle, Sheridan Smith and many more. Good story - warm without being gooey, funny without poking fun.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:36 PM

Re: The more you ignore me.

Not one I have heard of Tabs but here's a link to IMDB

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2838568/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 05:49 PM

Thank you, Dongles, there is a really good review on there. It is an excellent film.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 06:22 PM

Thanks for the link LD

Might be a bit naughty and down load it from Piratebay
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
thanks for the link ld

might be a bit naughty and down load it from piratebay
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Shame only one seeder will not download.

Will have a go later

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top