Join for free
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 07:23 PM

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Perhaps she probably loves the corgis more.

I must say I totally agree with most of what you have said, Muddy, regarding GM and these girls

I read online yesterday I think it was, possibly in The Express, her "very good friend" who is spouting forth says GM allegedly has photos and videos of all the goings on with the girls and some people in VERY high places... She apparently kept copies of everything to hold over Epstein in case she ever needed it. She had better be careful, I do not believe for one minute that Epstein's death was suicide...
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Perhaps she probably loves the corgis more.
Or the horses !
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Glanny ->

I must say I totally agree with most of what you have said, Muddy, regarding GM and these girls

I read online yesterday I think it was, possibly in The Express, her "very good friend" who is spouting forth says GM allegedly has photos and videos of all the goings on with the girls and some people in VERY high places... She apparently kept copies of everything to hold over Epstein in case she ever needed it. She had better be careful, I do not believe for one minute that Epstein's death was suicide...
I do believe Epstein killed himself, he was on 24/7 suicide watch and i believe the prison guards were paid in cash to look the other way. This gave Epstein the time to kill himself.

If GM does have photos and videos of high placed people with the girls then in my opinion she will not get to court because someone will get her. The mafia and mobsters have done it for decades, if they wanted a witness gone so they could not testify against them, they were gone.

I remember reading articles about drug cartels in Mexico kidnapping the families of security guards and police officers to make sure they took out a witness they were protecting.
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Or the horses !
Perhaps she thinks they have more (horse) sense .. and she would be right
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
Perhaps she thinks they have more (horse) sense .. and she would be right

Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top