Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 11:02 AM

Is It Possible For Someone To Remove Their Emails And Texts They’ve Sent You?

Emails are showing ‘This Message Has No Content’ from a sender and their texts have disappeared from my mobile phone.
Is it possible for someone to infiltrate your devices to do this?

I just find it very odd, that all the correspondence from them via my email and mobile phone texts has just gone?

How could this happen?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 11:08 AM

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Remove Their Emails And Texts They’ve Sent You?

I screenshot any important emails or texts, such as the ones from insurers regarding that accident in December where a woman backed into my car.
It was handy as it was the only proof I had that they didn't actually look at the damage to my car, just wrote it off.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 11:11 AM

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Remove Their Emails And Texts They’ve Sent You?

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I screenshot any important emails or texts, such as the ones from insurers regarding that accident in December where a womman backed into my car.
It was handy as it was the only proof I had that they didn't actually look at the damage to my car, just wrote it off.
Yes, l do, do that and screenshoot them, Tessa.

These were just ordinary emails and texts from one person.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes, l do, do that and screenshoot them, Tessa.

These were just ordinary emails and texts from one person.
Not sure if they can do that Art, I know you can delete conversations on your phone but whether they show on the recipient's phone or not I don't know. I will try it
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

24-08-2020, 11:32 AM

Not sure if they can do that Art, I know you can delete conversations on your phone but whether they show on the recipient's phone or not I don't know. I will try it
Tessa, That’s really good of you, Tessa.
Although, I think you might need serious computer knowledge or worked in that field, to do be able to do it?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

24-08-2020, 03:01 PM

I tried both text and email. Only deletes my end not for the person I sent them to. Must be something special to do.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Emails are showing ‘This Message Has No Content’ from a sender and their texts have disappeared from my mobile phone.
Is it possible for someone to infiltrate your devices to do this?

I just find it very odd, that all the correspondence from them via my email and mobile phone texts has just gone?

How could this happen?

That's a bit weird Art?
I take it you mean everything has been removed from this one person only, and not all your emails/texts been wiped out?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

24-08-2020, 03:25 PM

I wonder if they sent them by phone and they changed provider or closed accounts?
I'm not sure if that can delete things.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 03:31 PM

I wonder if they sent them by phone and they changed provider or closed accounts?
I'm not sure if that can delete things.

Would it be as well to enquire from Art's phone/email provider why this has happened? They might be able to explain it.
Failing that, I might check my security.
JeanMcP
Ireland
JeanMcP is female  JeanMcP has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 06:28 PM

Has the persons account been hacked and is therefore sending out spam?

That would cause the no content found as your email provider would see it as spam and block it

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top