Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 01:27 AM

Re: wearing masks

I really think there should be no exemptions.
If you are that Ill that you can’t wear a mask for a few minutes in a shop should you be out at all?

The fact is that some people are plonkers .
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 04:19 AM

Plonkers?
I like it! Lol
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 07:02 AM

Yep Muddy, they can't be bovvered to "Plonk" a mask on, but, having said that, they have a get out excuse, six months ago (when PPE was in short supply) same folks were told, face coverings were basically ineffective, plonkers like mixed messages coz it gives then a free hand.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hi Cinders, I mentioned about staff not wearing masks because in the opening post it said about Boris's new rule for shop assistants.
Has the new rule come into force yet does anyone know?

The plastic screens are only by the till, there is no protection whatsoever for staff or customer at the other end of the conveyor belt where most of stand to pack everything.
At our supermarket they have footprint stickers to help you keep apart and reminder signs about the 2 metres down the aisles.

Temporary screens have been put up to completely isolate each checkout.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top