Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 05:38 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, a clear sky at the moment so it's cool, but a dry day forecast they say.

Just back from a week away so lots to catch up on in the garden, a nice week in Dorset yes, but really nice to be home again to familiar things.

Have a pleasant day folks
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 06:30 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Sunny but cold and windy today. I didn't go anywhere, it struggled to make 15' and overnight got down to single figures. Not my idea of spring and not improving until Monday!

Had to dig out my fan heater to warm the place up a bit.

Awful; hope your day is better.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning everyone, a clear sky at the moment so it's cool, but a dry day forecast they say.

Just back from a week away so lots to catch up on in the garden, a nice week in Dorset yes, but really nice to be home again to familiar things.

Have a pleasant day folks
Holidays are grand - but there is nowhere quite like your own bed!

Good Morning everyone,

After yesterday's wild, wet and windiness I am glad to see the roof is still on!

Hopefully it will stay dry until I have tidied up some of the damage among the shrubs.

Expecting a Sainsbury delivery later on - exciting stuff like cat food/litter, household cleaners and a few loo rolls.

Have a safe day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 08:53 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Some exceptionally heavy rain last night for a while.

Sunny start today, but a chilly breeze.

I need to bleed the radiators today.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 09:11 AM

Good morning all a bright sunny day, clear blue sky but a very chilly 6°C ....... a proper autumnal feel about it.

We are off for our flu jabs shortly then back home to tidy up in the garden after yesterday’s blustery wind.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 09:33 AM

Good morning everyone chilly but fine.

The long awaited road men arrived at 7:30 and started removing the surface of the road , my Waitrose delivery is due, great timing I guess the order will have to be carried from the end of the road .

Off to pick the last of the beans to have for lunch with some grilled fish fish ...if Waitrose make it through the chaos outside .

Enjoy your day
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 09:41 AM

Clear and cold. Long walks.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 11:25 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm still recovering from the operation on my throat last week so nothing too energetic today.

Just a bit of light housework planned and lots of sit downs with my novel.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all a bright sunny day, clear blue sky but a very chilly 6°C ....... a proper autumnal feel about it.

We are off for our flu jabs shortly then back home to tidy up in the garden after yesterday’s blustery wind.

Enjoy your day everyone

I had my flu jab today too Mags..... my arm is aching a bit now which is unusual for me. ... its a bit windy in Yorkshire but pleasant enough.... Have a great day all.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 03:45 PM

There is a bench a little way past a bus stop near us. This morning, I was sitting on this bench waiting for V to come out of Sainsbugs with a bit of shopping when our local bus pulled up. I looked up and the driver asked if I wanted to get on. "No thanks, Jim", I replied and off he went. How's that for service?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top