Join for free
Page 5 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 09:32 PM

Re: Britain should accept immigrants for free trade deal, senior Indian diplomat warns

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Not just Australia but NZ, US and Canada. Easy to understand why. Then on the other side you have our farmers.

Why are we doing this again? To take back control was that it?
In essence, it was never the referendum that was a bad idea.
It's the aftermath.

From a belligerent EU acting nothing short of extortionists to a load of Remainers stamping their feet in the throes of a tantrum... and probably perversely privately cheering the EU even if it means damaging Britain.

No one expected it to be easy or a speedy process but to say it has not going well is an understatement.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 09:42 PM

Re: Britain should accept immigrants for free trade deal, senior Indian diplomat warns

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
No we are doing it because slightly over half of the electorate are bloody stupid.
Yes but Fortunately, they didn't all bother to vote.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
You don't surprise me at all.
Just have to poke your nose in with no useful comments, try minding your own business.
An interesting concept for a forum.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 09:53 PM

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 11:38 PM

I feel that this is all becoming unnecessarily complicated.

We should buy goods that we need from whichever supplier offers the best deal.

If people want to buy our goods, the same thing applies. It is up to us, in that case, to be competitive.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 11:49 PM

Yes indeed JBR. If only the real world were like a car boot sale we would be fine and dandy.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 12:08 AM

Hmm .. those two posts went straight over my head. Sad to say I must have a underwear fetish as I'm still fascinated by that ... that ... thin strip of cloth.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

26-11-2017, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Hmm .. those two posts went straight over my head. Sad to say I must have a underwear fetish as I'm still fascinated by that ... that ... thin strip of cloth.
"The 'thong ' speaks for itself"
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

26-11-2017, 12:19 AM

You can dress up the facts but it will all come out in the wash. I'm sure you agree.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 12:30 AM

I love how Annie S , Purwell et al have totally misunderstood the reason for Brexit.

I also love that they haven't yet worked out that those that will suffer most are those that want us to Remain....i.e those that were the biggest beneficiaries of EU domination.

Your contempt is your weakness. It's why you lost the referendum and why you will never convince us we made the wrong choice.

If we start off operating under WTO rules with no EU free trade deal so be it. It will not matter as we will still trade and that's all that matters. The deals will come....take a chill pill people!

Page 5 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top