Join for free
Page 6 of 16 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 09:53 AM

Re: Biden vs Trump: who is leading the 2020 US election polls

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Who is in the lead for president 2021?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...en-trump-lead/

I doubt the polls are giving accurate figures, they did this in 2016 and were way off, where the polls who got 2016 right are predicting a Trump landslide.

The left tend to win polls but the right win elections as we saw with the UK General Election in 2019. Looking at the mega-crowds that turned up in Pennsylvania, the polls should be putting Trump in a double point lead.

More corruption and fraud circulating about Joe and Hunter Biden and the details of the security risk they present their country after email addresses and personal mobile numbers of leaders, ex-presidents and celebrities found on Hunters dodgy laptop.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 10:17 AM

I was watching the News this evening about the US election tomorrow where they reported CBD shops and offices being boarded up, guns and ammo being taken off the shelves and they talked about a divided nation no matter who wins.

To be honest it reminded me of the UK after the Brexit vote except without the guns, you got over it so let's hope the US does too.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 10:34 AM

Couldn't organise an orgy in a brothel!

Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I was watching the News this evening about the US election tomorrow where they reported CBD shops and offices being boarded up, guns and ammo being taken off the shelves and they talked about a divided nation no matter who wins.

To be honest it reminded me of the UK after the Brexit vote except without the guns, you got over it so let's hope the US does too.
Absolutely, Bruce. Even worse is that if there is no clear winner between Trump and Biden because neither side will back down. If this happens (or even with a Biden win) we could see civil war in the USA, this is why I think (to a degree) the polls are promoting Biden so much, we also saw this with Crooked Hilary in 2016... why ?

One theory is that because in 2016 the democrats were trying to rig the election (spying on Trump, Hilarys missing email server, Russian collusion etc etc) and they are doing it again with Biden (Trump ballot boxes being dumped, early vote rigging etc) so if Biden does win by rigging the election, he can use the polls to back him up.

A Trump win will also wind up the far left such as the BLM movement. The democrats have never forgiven Trump for his 2016 victory and the will be mighty pi$$ed if he does it the second time.

Here are 10 reasons I think Trump will win by a landslide tomorrow....

1. The police and the fire brigade are backing Trump because of his law and order policy - and thats a lot of votes not just from the police and fire-brigade but also for the victims of BLM. People having their property vandalised and their shops looted by the BLM mob will never vote for Biden who supports the BLM movement.

2. The military (a lot of votes) where Trump has invested so much in his first 4 years in defence and how he has treated veterans, especially when it comes to health care.

3 The oil and gas industry, which Biden will destroy with his green new deal will put millions and millions of voters out of work.

4. Lower taxes - appealing to house-wives and workers alike Americans won't vote to pay more tax. Unemployment is way down under Trump - there are less unemployed people or low income families under Trump who would vote Biden.

5. More black and Hispanic people are now in work under Trump - we saw the lack of blacks and hispanics in early voting lines - perhaps they will vote Trump not Biden.

6. Bidens dodgy laptop, involvement with China, Ukraine and Russia is a serious threat to America's security and proves Biden is an untrustworthy, corrupt leader. When the news finally broke about Hunter Bidens laptop and the head of the NSA confirmed the details, voter remorse went through the roof amongst people who had already cast a vote, so much so there were even demands by them to be able to "vote again".

7. Biden is a Trojan horse - as soon as he gets in its obvious he will stand down, hand over to Harris and bring in Pelosi, AOC and the rest of the marxists through the back door. Left wing moderates will simply not vote knowing they are really voting for a far left marxist agenda.

8. Coronavirus - Biden is pushing "fear" to voters where Trump is pushing "hope". Americans value their freedom and their liberty - Biden will shut them down and keep them shut down, not because he wants to save lives, but because he wants to control the people that way and destroy capitalism. Trump has first hand experience of COVID-19 and taken the lead (in the world) about not letting the virus rule our life. People want to get back to normal and this is the message Trump is pushing.

9. The economy - The COVID-19 bounce back of around 34% is the biggest rebound in USA history. Similarly, the USA economy before COVID-19 was booming and out-performing any other economy (especially Obamas) since the 1970s. A vote for Biden would mean a return to the Obama era - job losses, the return of the rust-belt, further integration with China and selling out peoples jobs.

10. Experience - for all the accusations against Trump, the Russian interference, the impeachment etc - none of it came to anything and all of it denounced by the courts. Voters will ask themselves, "was the last 4 years under Trump really that bad" ? Those who held their nose and voted in 2016.... will they vote again now they have first hand experience of what he said he will do and what he actually did ? I think his base is firmly intact and the swing vote now shifts towards Trump as well - all those accusations over the past 4 years came to nothing and no matter what the democrats did (by lying and cheating by the way), none of it was true. The dems now have nothing left to pin on him. On the other hand people have had first hand experience of Biden as VP under Obama for 8 years and a further 39 years in politics. What did he deliver ? --- nothing, will he deliver his promises this time and if so, why now and not then ? Those are the questions voters will be asking - and on top of all that, Biden is simply not fit to be the President of the USA full stop. If anything I think Dem voters will simply not vote at all rather than vote for Biden, handing Trump and even bigger victory (the Dems are already worried about low turn out which has been reported in the media).

So that leads me to think people will vote for Biden if they just "hate Trump" and looking at the Trump rallies, I think his popularity has grown rather than shrunk over the past 4 years.

So there we go ... just my 2c worth.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 12:53 PM

Helmut Norpoth says Trump will win by a landslide, and his model has been right 25 out of 27 times plus he has correctly predicted 5 out of the last 6 presidential elections.
That's one heck of a past record.

https://spectator.org/helmut-norpoth...-win-november/
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

02-11-2020, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Helmut Norpoth says Trump will win by a landslide, and his model has been right 25 out of 27 times plus he has correctly predicted 5 out of the last 6 presidential elections.
That's one heck of a past record.

https://spectator.org/helmut-norpoth...-win-november/
Sounds about right to me Zaphod
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Absolutely, Bruce. Even worse is that if there is no clear winner between Trump and Biden because neither side will back down. If this happens (or even with a Biden win) we could see civil war in the USA, this is why I think (to a degree) the polls are promoting Biden so much, we also saw this with Crooked Hilary in 2016... why ?

One theory is that because in 2016 the democrats were trying to rig the election (spying on Trump, Hilarys missing email server, Russian collusion etc etc) and they are doing it again with Biden (Trump ballot boxes being dumped, early vote rigging etc) so if Biden does win by rigging the election, he can use the polls to back him up.

A Trump win will also wind up the far left such as the BLM movement. The democrats have never forgiven Trump for his 2016 victory and the will be mighty pi$$ed if he does it the second time.

Here are 10 reasons I think Trump will win by a landslide tomorrow....

1. The police and the fire brigade are backing Trump because of his law and order policy - and thats a lot of votes not just from the police and fire-brigade but also for the victims of BLM. People having their property vandalised and their shops looted by the BLM mob will never vote for Biden who supports the BLM movement.

2. The military (a lot of votes) where Trump has invested so much in his first 4 years in defence and how he has treated veterans, especially when it comes to health care.

3 The oil and gas industry, which Biden will destroy with his green new deal will put millions and millions of voters out of work.

4. Lower taxes - appealing to house-wives and workers alike Americans won't vote to pay more tax. Unemployment is way down under Trump - there are less unemployed people or low income families under Trump who would vote Biden.

5. More black and Hispanic people are now in work under Trump - we saw the lack of blacks and hispanics in early voting lines - perhaps they will vote Trump not Biden.

6. Bidens dodgy laptop, involvement with China, Ukraine and Russia is a serious threat to America's security and proves Biden is an untrustworthy, corrupt leader. When the news finally broke about Hunter Bidens laptop and the head of the NSA confirmed the details, voter remorse went through the roof amongst people who had already cast a vote, so much so there were even demands by them to be able to "vote again".

7. Biden is a Trojan horse - as soon as he gets in its obvious he will stand down, hand over to Harris and bring in Pelosi, AOC and the rest of the marxists through the back door. Left wing moderates will simply not vote knowing they are really voting for a far left marxist agenda.

8. Coronavirus - Biden is pushing "fear" to voters where Trump is pushing "hope". Americans value their freedom and their liberty - Biden will shut them down and keep them shut down, not because he wants to save lives, but because he wants to control the people that way and destroy capitalism. Trump has first hand experience of COVID-19 and taken the lead (in the world) about not letting the virus rule our life. People want to get back to normal and this is the message Trump is pushing.

9. The economy - The COVID-19 bounce back of around 34% is the biggest rebound in USA history. Similarly, the USA economy before COVID-19 was booming and out-performing any other economy (especially Obamas) since the 1970s. A vote for Biden would mean a return to the Obama era - job losses, the return of the rust-belt, further integration with China and selling out peoples jobs.

10. Experience - for all the accusations against Trump, the Russian interference, the impeachment etc - none of it came to anything and all of it denounced by the courts. Voters will ask themselves, "was the last 4 years under Trump really that bad" ? Those who held their nose and voted in 2016.... will they vote again now they have first hand experience of what he said he will do and what he actually did ? I think his base is firmly intact and the swing vote now shifts towards Trump as well - all those accusations over the past 4 years came to nothing and no matter what the democrats did (by lying and cheating by the way), none of it was true. The dems now have nothing left to pin on him. On the other hand people have had first hand experience of Biden as VP under Obama for 8 years and a further 39 years in politics. What did he deliver ? --- nothing, will he deliver his promises this time and if so, why now and not then ? Those are the questions voters will be asking - and on top of all that, Biden is simply not fit to be the President of the USA full stop. If anything I think Dem voters will simply not vote at all rather than vote for Biden, handing Trump and even bigger victory (the Dems are already worried about low turn out which has been reported in the media).

So that leads me to think people will vote for Biden if they just "hate Trump" and looking at the Trump rallies, I think his popularity has grown rather than shrunk over the past 4 years.

So there we go ... just my 2c worth.
A very complete and convincing explanation. Well said.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

02-11-2020, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
A very complete and convincing explanation. Well said.
Yeah goes on a bit doesn't it
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Yeah goes on a bit doesn't it
Have you been taking lessons from me?

Agreed though in that it's a comprehensive post.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

02-11-2020, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Have you been taking lessons from me?

Agreed though in that it's a comprehensive post.
I had some spare time today and I was at a bit of a loose end, so hence the mega rant

Your lucky I limited it to 10

Page 6 of 16 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top