Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 12:42 PM

Hugo

I got a chance this past weekend to see the new movie "Hugo" starring Sir Ben Kingsley. It was one of the best movies I've seen in years. This movie proved that there are still directors capable of make a great movie without special effects or violence. The plot is quite original, as is the refreshing cast of actors. It's a family film safe for all ages. I highly recommend it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 01:09 PM

Re: Hugo

Thanks for the recommendation, Bob..... I'll look out for it over here.

Glad you enjoyed it!
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
I got a chance this past weekend to see the new movie "Hugo" starring Sir Ben Kingsley. It was one of the best movies I've seen in years. This movie proved that there are still directors capable of make a great movie without special effects or violence. The plot is quite original, as is the refreshing cast of actors. It's a family film safe for all ages. I highly recommend it.
Thanks for the recommendation- Already looking forward to this one.
This is a film I am going to buy on blu-ray 3d.
Should be available from Amazon in March 2012.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 01:37 PM

Hi Bob thank you for the recommendation, I will look out for it too.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by rueben ->
Thanks for the recommendation- Already looking forward to this one.
This is a film I am going to buy on blu-ray 3d.
Should be available from Amazon in March 2012.
Thanks for the release date, Rueben, I'll look forward to that
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 06:29 PM

Yes DVD would be good if I could remember how to turn it on, we mess the TV up every time, will have to ask Adrian to send me instructions inwords of one syllable, the sun shone today as I was passing the Hall mirror and I couldnt believe the wrinkles I have got over the last couple of weeks, Glory Be.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 06:48 PM

I am smiling at my screen here Annie, thanks for the laughs

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top