Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 12:36 AM

Re: The Stranger (Netflix)

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I love the way the plot twists and turns and the way different side plots interweave with the main.

Have just finished watching "Safe" another Netflix series by the same author. Thoroughly enjoyed that too. Noticed a couple of film locations that are common to both series' including interior locations.

Will have to re-watch "The Five" now because I saw that ages ago and remember enjoying it but will now have to revisit it with a different eye.
Is the Five on netflix Bruce?

I really enjoyed the Stranger, not so much Safe. I think they are planning a second stranger series. After all there are still juicy secrets there.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

I really enjoyed the Stranger, not so much Safe. I think they are planning a second stranger series. After all there are still juicy secrets there.
Honestly I can't remember I have a feeling it was on free to air TV but that could be wrong - I downloaded it
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

Annie, l watched ‘The Five’ a few years ago on Sky. I thought it was marvellous.
I am watching ‘Safe’ at the moment, it seems quite intriguing so far. Now after reading your words about it, l’m wondering!

I think, l need to give ‘The Stranger’ another go, as everyone seems to be raving about it!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Annie, l watched ‘The Five’ a few years ago on Sky. I thought it was marvellous.
I am watching ‘Safe’ at the moment, it seems quite intriguing so far. Now after reading your words about it, l’m wondering!

I think, l need to give ‘The Stranger’ another go, as everyone seems to be raving about it!
Safe was a nice filler Art, but I watched it a while back and can't quite remember why I found it so annoying. Perhaps some of the cast. The Stranger is IMO better because the characters are more realistic although the alpaca story line is stupid and unnecessary.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2020, 03:35 AM

I enjoyed The Five, Safe and The Stranger so much I am thinking of getting the books to read.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top