Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 01:31 AM

The Stranger (Netflix)

Just watched the first episode of "The Stranger" on Netflix looks quite intriguing.

Seems to have a pretty strong cast and certainly maintained my interest.

Netflix has a lot of rubbish but sometimes they really come up with the goods.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 01:59 AM

Re: The Stranger (Netflix)

We just watched it too Bruce. Liked it. Usually stick to Australian and British stuff but sometimes some good series' from Canada and the US too. We are watching Ray Donovan on STAN right now. We think it's as good as The Sopranos and Better Call Saul but others may disagree.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 07:52 AM

I started a thread on this too a while ago....I won't spoil it for you but I binge watched it and really enjoyed it.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I started a thread on this too a while ago....I won't spoil it for you but I binge watched it and really enjoyed it.
I looked to see if there was a thread on this but couldn't find one.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 12:26 PM

Yes, sorry Bruce I called it Strangers which was incorrect....corrected it in the thread but not the title
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:53 PM

I hate to point it out but Longdogs also started a thread about, The Stranger, as l posted on it the other week.(2/2/2020)
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

20-02-2020, 05:51 AM

I just finished watching The Stranger. Really enjoyed it, the ending was pretty good.

Now on the look out for the series "Safe" by the same author. I hope that will be as good too.

I also didn't realise that he wrote "Five", I watched that a while back and enjoyed that too.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

20-02-2020, 09:31 AM

I haven't seen those yet....they are on my list though...I love a good yarn
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2020, 12:21 PM

Watching this currently and it's fabulous to find a nice crime mystery when the wind is howling outside. That Richard Armitage is a bit of alright.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

23-02-2020, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Watching this currently and it's fabulous to find a nice crime mystery when the wind is howling outside. That Richard Armitage is a bit of alright.
I love the way the plot twists and turns and the way different side plots interweave with the main.

Have just finished watching "Safe" another Netflix series by the same author. Thoroughly enjoyed that too. Noticed a couple of film locations that are common to both series' including interior locations.

Will have to re-watch "The Five" now because I saw that ages ago and remember enjoying it but will now have to revisit it with a different eye.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top