Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 05:00 PM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Good afternoon all, rain is pelting against the window. Really nasty out there.
Ditto. Same here in Worcester.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Eek Bob you had a bad cold not so long ago didn't you? Learn a lesson from it, no running in gale force storms, it's asking for trouble (Do I sound like your Mum?)

Hope you'll feel better soon, plenty of drinks (non alcohol) and a good supply of tissues (or a toilet roll!).
Just looked back in my records Mags (Mum) and you're right, I had a head cold in September last year but didn't miss a run.....
It seems worse this time with aching limbs and sore throat so tomorrows run doesn't look promising...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Glanny ->
Old Grey Fox, I disagree with Mags, I reccommend a couple of hot whiskies! (After driving/shopping of course)
Hope you both feel better soon
I started off with Tesco's hot lemon's Glanny, but the hot whiskey might be plan 'B'.....My late Father in Law swore by a tot before bed....... Even when there was now't wrong with him.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

15-02-2020, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I'll come and rub your chest for you, Foxy!
I feel better already Tabby, shall I get prepared?....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top