Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:02 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold here this morning but not raining or windy. The forecast is for there to be some sunshine this morning with blustery showers later, heavy at times with perhaps local hail and thunder. Maximum temperature 10ºC.

Keeping warm will be the plan for today. Just to add, my usual comment of ‘roll on spring’.
Only 30 days to go – https://days.to/spring/2020

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:15 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, quieter weather here for awhile thank goodness, just showers forecast over the next few days...

Just back from walking the hounds and grabbing a coffee before some roofing people arrive to quote for a replacement kitchen roof, nothing else planned as yet.

Have a pleasant day folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:24 AM

Good Morning all!

I have an 80th birthday card to do today - and a Haiku to finish.

Stay safe and warm.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:53 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

Plans for the day have altered, the town centre is still cut off.

A stay at home day, doing boring paperwork.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 10:07 AM

Good morning everyone grey skies here again.

I will be staying put and baking today after venturing into town for my medication yesterday . My Doctors surgery is fairly new and built on the hill to avoid the floods but flood water was lapping at carpark below and rising. I haven't seen it this bad since 2007.

I am going to make some cakes to take to my sons tomorrow but may not get there, I know two roads to his house are cut off and hope the lane is still navigable.

Enjoy your day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 10:20 AM

Good morning all.
The grandchildren have stayed overnight. Today we plan on going to the local pool for a splash party!!

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start to the day here although showers forecast for later.

I have an appointment with the Audiologist for a check up today so hoping it stays dry until I get back.

Enjoy your day everyone
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning everyone a sunny start to the day here although showers forecast for later.

I have an appointment with the Audiologist for a check up today so hoping it stays dry until I get back.

Enjoy your day everyone
Pardon Mags?......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 11:27 AM

Good Morning from Foxy's World......

Sat in a hospital chair until 1:30 am waiting for Mrs Fox to be examined, she took a turn for the worse yesterday and I had to take her back to the hospital....Rolled into bed around 2:30 am...and they've kept her in so I might not be able to man the keyboard so much over the coming days...

I also took a turn for the worse on Saturday with aching muscles and joints so after doing the Tesco shop I just slept most of the day. Didn't go running on Sunday morning.... but felt a little better. Managed to walk round a four mile route yesterday morning before Mrs Fox became ill.

I did manage to do a five mile run this morning and felt a whole lot better for it. Better move myself now and take Mrs Fox a few bits and pieces in and see what the diagnosis is......Talk amongst yourselves and I'll catch you later....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 12:21 PM

Good morning to Everyone.
Still windy with rain showers & some sun. Not cold, 10c.
I must go do some washing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top