Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 01:41 PM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good Morning from Foxy's World......

Sat in a hospital chair until 1:30 am waiting for Mrs Fox to be examined, she took a turn for the worse yesterday and I had to take her back to the hospital....Rolled into bed around 2:30 am...and they've kept her in so I might not be able to man the keyboard so much over the coming days...

I also took a turn for the worse on Saturday with aching muscles and joints so after doing the Tesco shop I just slept most of the day. Didn't go running on Sunday morning.... but felt a little better. Managed to walk round a four mile route yesterday morning before Mrs Fox became ill.

I did manage to do a five mile run this morning and felt a whole lot better for it. Better move myself now and take Mrs Fox a few bits and pieces in and see what the diagnosis is......Talk amongst yourselves and I'll catch you later....

Morning all.

Dry and sunny but a cold wind blowing. More rain forecast later.

I was at the vets at 8.30 this morning with a poorly doggy, and had to leave her there on a drip.

Foxy, so sorry to hear of your ongoing troubles again.
Love to you both.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 05:08 PM

Soaking wet, the bus timetables shot to bits because of the flooding in parts of town, got home looking like a pair of drowned rats.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 05:52 PM

Bob, so sorry to hear Mrs Fox has been admitted to hospital again.

All good wishes to you both, I hope the docs can get her back on the road to recovery again.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Morning all.

I was at the vets at 8.30 this morning with a poorly doggy, and had to leave her there on a drip.

Love to you both.
Mups, so sorry to hear one of your dogs is poorly, is it Izzy?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good Morning from Foxy's World......

Sat in a hospital chair until 1:30 am waiting for Mrs Fox to be examined, she took a turn for the worse yesterday and I had to take her back to the hospital....Rolled into bed around 2:30 am...and they've kept her in so I might not be able to man the keyboard so much over the coming days...

I also took a turn for the worse on Saturday with aching muscles and joints so after doing the Tesco shop I just slept most of the day. Didn't go running on Sunday morning.... but felt a little better. Managed to walk round a four mile route yesterday morning before Mrs Fox became ill.

I did manage to do a five mile run this morning and felt a whole lot better for it. Better move myself now and take Mrs Fox a few bits and pieces in and see what the diagnosis is......Talk amongst yourselves and I'll catch you later....
Bob I am sorry to hear Mrs Fox is in the hospital again , I hope it won't be for long ...xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 07:04 PM

Morning all.

Love to you both.
Aw Mups I hope all will be well ....xx
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:17 PM

Morning all.

Love to you both.
Thanks Mups, appreciate your comment and will pass on your good wishes to Mrs Fox.....And sorry to hear about your hound, I hope she makes a speedy recovery....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Bob, so sorry to hear Mrs Fox has been admitted to hospital again.

All good wishes to you both, I hope the docs can get her back on the road to recovery again.
Thanks for your good wishes Mags, Mrs Fox seemed to be a lot better this morning after a good nights sleep.....x
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

18-02-2020, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Bob I am sorry to hear Mrs Fox is in the hospital again , I hope it won't be for long ...xx
Thanks Meg, I hope so too, all the washing up is playing havoc with my hands.....

I've just heard that she has been down for a scan but won't know the results until the doctor comes round in the morning...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Mups, so sorry to hear one of your dogs is poorly, is it Izzy?

Mags, Meg & Foxy, thank you for the good wishes, and yes, it is my lovely Izzy that's poorly.

Seems she has Cushings, and to add to her troubles, she had a bad tummy as well.

Finally got her home at 9 o/clock tonight.
Vet phoned at 10 pm to check she was alright, and he will check her again in the morning.
Once she is over this tummy flare up, we can start work on the Cushings.

Thanks very much for caring. x x

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top