Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 11:54 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good Morning from Foxy's world.....
Was woken at 7:30 am by Mrs Fox on the mobile.....I guess it gets a bit lonely laid in a hospital bed with everything going on around you.
It's never been a problem for me, being able to sleep through a hurricane....
But anyway, I made another list of the things she wants me to bring in this morning....Hope I can remember where I put the list..

She seemed a lot chipper yesterday when I went to see her, and she informed me that she had been down for her scan, when she rang to say goodnight...

I'm just off down for the bus now at 11:40 am, it's quicker than parking two miles away from the hospital and walking.
The parking is so bad around there they would hang cars from the trees if they could ...In fact, judging by the wreaths and flowers around some of the trees it looks like some already have....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 12:52 PM

Good morning, just. Still wet here, overcast & dull grey out. I want sun & warmth, I hate these grey days, even snow would be better.

I never log out, unless my PC does it for me, due to a blip. Like a few weeks ago when we had a thunder storm & nothing was logged in, that was fun, trying to remember passwords.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 02:40 PM

Hi

So sorry to hear about Mrs OGF.

I wish you well.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 04:58 PM

Wednesday ... the day we do our weekly shop at Tesco. This morning was horrendous. It's half-term and the store was full of brats running round out of parental control crashing into other peoples' trolleys and stuff. What a PITA!

To top things off, the check out person charged us twice for one packet of stuff, which my beloved promptly saw when she checked the till receipt. Over to customer services where she got 2x her money back for that item by way of an apology. The moral of this peeps is ALWAYS CHECK YOUR TILL RECEIPTS before you leave the shop.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

So sorry to hear about Mrs OGF.

I wish you well.
Thanks Swim much appreciated....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

19-02-2020, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Good morning, just. Still wet here, overcast & dull grey out. I want sun & warmth, I hate these grey days, even snow would be better.

I never log out, unless my PC does it for me, due to a blip. Like a few weeks ago when we had a thunder storm & nothing was logged in, that was fun, trying to remember passwords.
Strangely enough that happened to me last week Tiff.
I came on the forum the following morning and nothing was how I left it, it seemed so strange, and then I realised what had happened. I had been logged off.....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Strangely enough that happened to me last week Tiff.
I came on the forum the following morning and nothing was how I left it, it seemed so strange, and then I realised what had happened. I had been logged off.....
Did you have a thunder storm that night too?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-02-2020, 12:35 PM

Did you have a thunder storm that night too?
We might have done Tiff, but once I've dropped off to sleep the end of the world probably wouldn't wake me.....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

20-02-2020, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
We might have done Tiff, but once I've dropped off to sleep the end of the world probably wouldn't wake me.....
Our storm was right over the house, thunder/lightening simultaneously, it shook the house & lit it up like a Christmas tree. I went to the loo & back to bed. In the morning my PC was not right.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-02-2020, 01:33 PM

Our storm was right over the house, thunder/lightening simultaneously, it shook the house & lit it up like a Christmas tree. I went to the loo & back to bed. In the morning my PC was not right.
Yes Tiff, that might throw some light on why my computer logged me off off...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top