Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 08:07 PM

Re: No Words for this ....

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I'm not offended by it, I'm outraged, there's a big difference.
hmm ok...so is it more "woke" to be "outraged" that this took place?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 08:14 PM

"Labour councillor Jas Athwal has distanced himself from the Redbridge Library Summer Reading Challenge after they used taxpayers money to hire a naked monkey with a massive dildo to perform for children."

This is the eccentric British way; it's what makes us us. We need to stand up for our traditional British way of life.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
hmm ok...so is it more "woke" to be "outraged" that this took place?
No, that's you making things up.

Being outraged about an adult dressing up as a monkey, performing sexual gestures wearing a dildo in front of children with his arse hanging out is inexcusable. The fact he is doing it in LGBTQ+ colours makes you think its OK.

It isn't - even you and Harbals liberal fascism should have limits like everyone else that knows right from wrong.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 08:20 PM

No, that's you making things up.
I sense a woke tone in that comment.

Being outraged about an adult dressing up as a monkey, performing sexual gestures wearing a dildo in front of children with his arse hanging out is inexcusable. The fact he is doing it in LGBTQ+ colours makes you think its OK.

It isn't - even you and Harbals liberal fascism should have limits like everyone else that knows right from wrong.
So if the monkey was green do you think it would have made the Breitbart headlines?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 08:21 PM

We never had that sort of thing when I was a child; I rather wish we had. And why is it inappropriate to do it in front of children? I mean it's not really the sort of thing that would appeal to an adult, is it?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 08:23 PM

I sense a woke tone in that comment.

So if the monkey was green do you think it would have made the Breitbart headlines?

Stay away from children Annie I that's what you think.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

12-07-2021, 08:24 PM

Stay away from children Annie I that's what you think.
What do I think?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

12-07-2021, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
We never had that sort of thing when I was a child; I rather wish we had. And why is it inappropriate to do it in front of children? I mean it's not really the sort of thing that would appeal to an adult, is it?

You really are a creepy sad little man Harbal.

If you think this is ok you move in with Annie and keep away from children
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

12-07-2021, 08:25 PM

You seem very confused about what is and isn't "woke"
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

12-07-2021, 08:26 PM

You seem very confused about what is and isn't "woke"

I know what woke is Annie I don't need nutters to reinvent it for me.

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top