Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 08:05 PM

Re: One week to go.....

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
That's worrying! i hope you mean you've received PMs containing gossip, rather than reading members messages!
I'd like to think that all communication this way is strictly between the sender and the receiver?
Of course Janet, no one can see another members Personal Messages . I am surprised anyone would think otherwise .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I won"t as I found that a poster had gone into my messages.
Thought that a bit off TBF.
Apricot, no one can 'go into' your Personal Messages thought of course the Visitors Messages the ones on your profile page are visible to people who visit your profile page.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 08:11 PM

I won"t as I found that a poster had gone into my messages.
Thought that a bit off TBF.
Do you mean profile messages ?anyone can read them , or Personal Messages ,? which only you should be able to read unless you gave that person your password

edit ..sorry Meg didnt see you had posted same reply , ,,
looks like im a echo
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 08:14 PM

I do know that a poster commented on a message I had sent to another poster.
So make of that what you will.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

01-11-2015, 08:24 PM

I do know that a poster commented on a message I had sent to another poster.
So make of that what you will.
Apricot it would seem that the person to whom you sent a message told someone else of the content.
There is nothing to stop one person telling another what was in a Personal Message (by Personal Message).

It just goes to show you need to be careful what you disclose to people on forums and say in PMs.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 08:28 PM

If I may say so , discretion is my by word.
Shrug.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Of course Janet, no one can see another members Personal Messages . I am surprised anyone would think otherwise .
Phew. Thanks.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
.....before I have been here for 3 months and will become a full member and be able to send and receive PM's
Now who will volunteer to be the first member to send me a PM and receive a virtual bunch of flowers and a bottle of claret ?
I don't do the PMimming Malcolm, only when I have to, but let me say here and now that you are one splendid fellow indeed!

PS can you skip the flowers and the plonk, just send me a bottle of Sandemans Port instead.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 11:48 PM

Okay .. I'll sharpen my little typing nails ready to send you one. Do you want me to say anything particularly flattering or nice to you?
Or shall I just talk filthy?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 12:29 AM

You will need a medium to contact me , forum only guy for all too see and judge.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top