Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 07:05 PM

Re: Corbyn associate jailed for Terrorism

What can be done? I know, let's find out exactly who and how many of our MPs have consorted, supported, funded and sold weapons or war to terrorists and root them out. Starting with Cameron and all those who conspired with him! We can't do much about Thatcher but we can, at least, expose her and her terrorist activites and those of her cohorts.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Quite right Morty.

As for all wars etc are finished by talking, well Hitler and the Japanese refused to talk, they were finished with military might.

Corbyn was quite happy for Argentina to invade the Falklands.

The Falklands were not defended by talking, but by kicking the invaders out.

We all know where Corbyn stands, he will not defend the UK, wants us out of NATO and meets with a terrorist who wants a Caliphate, even calling him an honoured citizen.
He just beggars belief. what a total plonker, and some people are thinking of voting for him.
Heyho.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Crash course in reality.
I think you omitted the bloody bit in the middle with bombs and airstrikes and the death of countless soldiers and civilians.
Originally Posted by moreover ->
What can be done? I know, let's find out exactly who and how many of our MPs have consorted, supported, funded and sold weapons or war to terrorists and root them out. Starting with Cameron and all those who conspired with him! We can't do much about Thatcher but we can, at least, expose her and her terrorist activites and those of her cohorts.
Hi

Please do enlighten me.

Cameron consorting with terrorists?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Once again, Corbyn is linked to Terrorism.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...yeb-five-years

What I find worrying is that Corbyn met this man in the House of Commons.

Not a good judge of character is he?
this is the real Corbyn which he is desperately trying to hide.

I for one don't want him anywhere near becoming PM. I think he is a communist in disguise
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 07:51 PM

Does this include Tony Bliar and Gordon Brown cosying up to the likes of Gaddafi and Hussein?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 08:14 PM

Cameron is a terrorist.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 09:55 PM

Do people really think when wars finish none of our diplomats talk to all sides ? And I am called naive

Even during wars talks go on.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Cameron is a terrorist.
At risk of sounding thick or uninformed ...
I've never heard of Margaret Thatcher's terrorist activities.
I've never knew Dave Cameron was a terrorist (and for which side, or to narrow it down on which continent).

Anyone care to tell me what I've missed?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Do people really think when wars finish none of our diplomats talk to all sides ? And I am called naive

Even during wars talks go on.
Wars generally start because talking fails.
Talking generally recommences after war has run it's course, for various reasons.
Some times there are even trials, like the Nuremburg Trials which some manage to escape.

True .. during war talks can go on .. like the Syrian peace talks.
Except they haven't because the opposition haven't turned up ... too busy fighting I imagine.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Wars generally start because talking fails.
Talking generally recommences after war has run it's course, for various reasons.
Some times there are even trials, like the Nuremburg Trials which some manage to escape.

True .. during war talks can go on .. like the Syrian peace talks.
Except they haven't because the opposition haven't turned up ... too busy fighting I imagine.

Hi

Of course talks happen, but, and this is a big but, the politicians of the country being attacked do not support those attacking their country, either by invasion, like the Falklands or terrorist attacks on civilians.

Corbyn and his mate have, I think it is disgusting.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top