Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 05:56 AM

Re: Greedy Royalty!!!

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I think you have that wrong

Mineral rights under a persons property , same as the air space above, does not belong to the land owner.
Think of a coal mine with tunnels running in any direction the seam goes. No way can every landowner above be asked permission first to extract.

Ownership of mineral rights (more properly "mineral interest") is an estate in real property. Technically it is known as a mineral estate, although often referred to as mineral rights. It is the right of the owner to exploit, mine, and/or produce any or all of the minerals lying below the surface of the property.

The mineral estate of the land includes all organic and inorganic substances that form a part of the soil. Exceptions include sand, gravel, limestone, and subsurface water—which are normally considered part of the surface estate.
You're right of course, I should have said any landowner is not automatically entitled to the mineral rights under their land. My apologies for the mistake.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Just what have they done for this country?
If you have to ask a question like that, then I wonder where you've been for the last sixty odd years.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

05-02-2016, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Britain has certainly done plenty for Prince Phillip a penniless Greek immigrant !
And he has certainly repayed this country with a lifetime of service.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Royalty is above politics and any thread distinctly about them should not be in this section !
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Bulls**t!!! - If that were the case why then Charlie the turd, writing letters to and getting government to change their policies in favour of the Duchy of Cornwall???
This thread has now been moved to its correct place....thank you Mods
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 08:34 AM

I have no problem with those that dislike The Royal famil but it's not nice to read the utter bile and ill mannered crap from those very same.

Thank God the rejuvenation of the Monarchy is not lost on the young.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I have no problem with those that dislike The Royal famil but it's not nice to read the utter bile and ill mannered crap from those very same.

Thank God the rejuvenation of the Monarchy is not lost on the young.
People can dislike the idea of Monarchy as an outdated concept with no place in the modern world....and I am inclined to agree with them.
However, our current crop of Royals are hard-working, kindly souls who shine like a beacon and bring light into those blighted and darkest continents of our world.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 09:29 AM

People can dislike the idea of Monarchy as an outdated concept with no place in the modern world....and I am inclined to agree with them.
However, our current crop of Royals are hard-working, kindly souls who shine like a beacon and bring light into those blighted and darkest continents of our world.
What???????
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

05-02-2016, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
What???????
G'day mate....
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 09:44 AM

G'day mate....
God shave the Queen.

Excuse my accent.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
And he has certainly repayed this country with a lifetime of service.

He has certainly been paid ( and still is being paid £359000pa from the civil list ) for marrying one of the richest women on the planet living rent free for life and fathering four children for the country to support.
The man who is famous for telling people to get their finger out when he never got his finger in ?

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top