Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 10:16 AM

Osborne's own tax liabilities

Seems the 'family' company owned by Osborne has itself been deficient in paying corporation tax for the past seven years!!!

Somewhat embarassing don't you think???

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-after-7367119
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 10:58 AM

Re: Osborne's own tax liabilities

As soon as I read your article I knew that the company would reply with the words ' We're paying what is required of us' or words to that effect and I was right.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 11:57 AM

They probably are. Most companies do. The law needs to be changed if you don't like it. They would be pretty stupid to pay more than the Revenue asked them for.

It takes a particular nasty type of dedicated fanatic to spend all their time online, raking around the lower end of the newspaper market looking items of news to spin to relieve their hatred of a section of the electorate. Don't you think?
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 12:03 PM

Who made the law exempting Tory MPs and their backers from paying tax?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 12:05 PM

Its not hard, and doesn't require hours of trawling newspaper stories, - these barstewards are so nasty, that within a matter of minutes, almost on a daily basis can I find news of the next 'nasty party' scandal.
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 12:12 PM

Not in the Tory press Uncle Joe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
They probably are. Most companies do. The law needs to be changed if you don't like it. They would be pretty stupid to pay more than the Revenue asked them for.
I agree, who would pay more than they have to in tax, blame the law not the company paying tax.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

14-02-2016, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I agree, who would pay more than they have to in tax, blame the law not the company paying tax.

But then who wrote the bloody law in the first place - the barstewards in the 'nasty party' - that's who!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
But then who wrote the bloody law in the first place - the barstewards in the 'nasty party' - that's who!!!
Oh I quite forgot UJ, the only government to make tax laws is the present one, they didn't exist before did they
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
What's matter Joe don't like the truth? Suck it up as you would say. You know as well as I that the tax legislation is produced by every government not just the Conservatives and Companies have to comply with it or face the consequences.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top