Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 10:11 PM

Cam's Scare Scam Blown Apart

A brilliant article in today’s Sun by Trevor Kavanagh. In a nutshell, he has exposed Call Me Dave and George Osborne as the con artists that they are. It is rather a long article but well worth the read I believe. Judge for yourselves and please give your views…………….

In just one rather shirty week, David Cameron has blown his only argument against leaving the EU - a deal to halt the tidal wave of mass immigration.

On this defining issue, the EU is in terminal chaos with member states exposed as criminally incompetent. Voters can now see this referendum is not about losing control over our defence, security and the economy as the PM scarily claims.
It is about regaining the levers of democratic power shamelessly surrendered - without permission - by one government after another.

Voters whose uninvited foreign neighbours arrived in their millions over the last ten years are asking how much more can they take.

All Mr Cameron’s fake scare stories about going bust, invasion by Putin and the end of cheap holidays pale by comparison with the misery Europe has invited on to our doorsteps.

Mass immigration reminds us of the other lies we have been told in the name of political union.
Like Tony Blair’s human rights laws designed to bring us in line with Europe, only to protect foreign criminals and deprive victims of justice.
Or the misbegotten single currency which has destroyed economies and thrown millions on the jobs scrapheap for life.

With the exception of Margaret Thatcher, we have been lied to about Europe by every prime minister since - and especially - Ted Heath.

We knew Tony Blair was lying when he promised only 13,000 Eastern European migrants would walk through our open borders.
After two million turned up I asked him about “The changing face of Britain”. He looked at me as if I had just crawled out from under a rock!.

We now know from a brilliant book by Tom Bower that Blair was complicit in a deliberate multicultural experiment on the British people. This charlatan used every trick to transform British society and conceal the evidence with falsified figures and cries of “Racism”.
If immigrants could be used as cheap labour - and grateful Labour voters - so much the better.

Does David Cameron have anything in common with this Labour chancer? Both have presided over the biggest tidal wave of immigration in British history while claiming everything was under control.
Both blurred the true figures which are far higher than their official statistics.
Blair did it by using work permits to turn 150,000 bogus asylum seekers into “legitimate” economic migrants.
Mr Cameron is dishing out 630,000 National Insurance numbers enabling EU migrants to work while official figures suggest “only” 257,000 have arrived.

Both Labour and Tories insist immigration boost our economy. But if mass immigration makes us richer, why has scruffy Britain been so desperately short of housing, hospitals, schooling and jails even before Labour’s boom turned to bust?

Why have wages for British workers shrivelled or stood still? Why are our prisons full of foreigners and our streets littered with homeless Romanians? Why is George Osborne still cutting?

Low wages are great for Starbucks’ profits and restaurants who sprout like mushrooms. Cheap labour is a blessing to families with kids and gardens to look after. We are creating a jobs “miracle” for the low paid.
But low pay is a blight on family finances for million of British workers struggling to compete with foreign labour and make ends meet.

David Cameron, George Osborne, and the slippery likes of Peter Mandelson can tell fairy tales about economic and military devastation. But will voters really accept this is “a leap in the dark” ?
Or will they think, as Jeremy Paxman once asked “Why are these lying bastards lying to me?

UNQUOTE
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 10:29 PM

Re: Cam's Scare Scam Blown Apart

Good they are being outed but I am willing to bet many won't believe it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 10:37 PM

I thought The Sun was a tory paper?

I don't think Cameron, by the look on his face at the time thought he would win the last election. When he realised it, he decided to do as much damage as possible while in power, as he knows it was a fluke and the next government will take the flack.
I've just been reading about the fiddling of by - elections by overspending on their budgets and hiding it under expenses.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 10:41 PM

The Sun is a bandwagon newspaper owned by the Dirty Digger, it will always champion the lowest denominator.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 10:42 PM

I can't understand how come some people are taken in by the blatant propaganda put out by the pro EU brigade.
Just look around your neighbourhood. If it looks okay, just drive through Rotherham or parts of Sheffield.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 10:53 PM

What has that to do with the EU?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
What has that to do with the EU?
Simples Purwell, the streets are 'choc-a-block' with every race under the sun except British (and non of them are in gainful employment) due to the EU's open borders nonsense and politicians who couldn't give a toss as long as they don't live in their street. You probably live in a middle class predominantly white area Purwell (Yes Hertfordshire, might have known) and are blissfully unaware of what goes on 'up north'.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

01-03-2016, 12:18 PM

Ever been to Luton?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Simples Purwell, the streets are 'choc-a-block' with every race under the sun except British (and non of them are in gainful employment) due to the EU's open borders nonsense and politicians who couldn't give a toss as long as they don't live in their street. You probably live in a middle class predominantly white area Purwell (Yes Hertfordshire, might have known) and are blissfully unaware of what goes on 'up north'.
Hi

The only unemployed here are white British, all the EU Immigrants are employed.

Do people honestly think that when we leave the EU our own unemployed will miraculously start working?

I don't, we haven't managed to get them to work even before the EU workers arrived.

Unemployment here is 1.2%.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 12:42 PM

Sweeping generalisations on both sides in this thread, I am sure there are people from both communities working and others claiming benefit. Round here we are lucky and don't have huge numbers of unemployed but the cases of people on benefit come from British and Eu communities also from further afield in the Asian and African communities.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top