Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2016, 08:33 PM

Re: Will ukip never learn???

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I would cast my vote for UKIP, as i feel all the other parties are liars and dont support Britain
You would think that having already been caught with his fingers in the till once, and as a consequence, lost both his seat in parliament and his reputation, he would be very circumspect and try not to repeat that offence. Nay not so, having joined ukip, he once again had allegations levelled at him by the very party he now supported for irregularities in his expenses claims.The man's a sleazeball and not to be trusted!!!

http://blogs.channel4.com/michael-cr...-hamilton/4641

However if you're prepared to vote for a party that has these sort of candidates, then by all means go ahead. Personally I wouldn't touch him with a 10' barge pole. Nor Nigel farage or indeed any other ukip candidate, since I regard it as nothing more than a very nasty little fascist party.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2016, 09:05 PM

Well UJ.If You lived in Scotland...Would You be like Me...a Scotish Nationalist....;~) x
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2016, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
You would think that having already been caught with his fingers in the till once, and as a consequence, lost both his seat in parliament and his reputation, he would be very circumspect and try not to repeat that offence. Nay not so, having joined ukip, he once again had allegations levelled at him by the very party he now supported for irregularities in his expenses claims.The man's a sleazeball and not to be trusted!!!

http://blogs.channel4.com/michael-cr...-hamilton/4641

However if you're prepared to vote for a party that has these sort of candidates, then by all means go ahead. Personally I wouldn't touch him with a 10' barge pole. Nor Nigel farage or indeed any other ukip candidate, since I regard it as nothing more than a very nasty little fascist party.
They've all had their fingers in the till from all parties..
However, I still think that UKIP is the only party with the interests of the UK at heart. I have no faith in the others whatsoever.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2016, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Well UJ.If You lived in Scotland...Would You be like Me...a Scotish Nationalist....;~) x
I think not May darlin' - I have a lot of respect for Nicola Sturgeon, but I'm an INTERNATIONALIST not a nationalist!!!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2016, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
However, I still think that UKIP is the only party with the interests of the UK at heart. I have no faith in the others whatsoever.
No...You don't think UKIP is the only party with the interest of the UK at heart...You think like lots of others on here..that UKIP has the interest of ENGLAND at heart..nes'ce pas?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2016, 09:38 PM

No...You don't think UKIP is the only party with the interest of the UK at heart...You think like lots of others on here..that UKIP has the interest of ENGLAND at heart..nes'ce pas?
I'm English....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

09-03-2016, 09:42 PM

I'm English....
Aye...I know....and likes lots of others on this Site..You probably think that England IS the Uk...get real....ffs.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

09-03-2016, 09:44 PM

Aye...I know....and likes lots of others on this Site..You probably think that England IS the Uk...get real....ffs.
He's another 'little englander' May darlin'
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

09-03-2016, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
He's another 'little englander' May darlin'
Aw,,well...I hope You all get Your dream of England being all white and English....heh.heh...and that padded cell will be quite comfortable big Man :~)
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2016, 12:05 AM

Quite right.

What I don't understand is why the Scottish nationalists hate UKIP and the English so much. Unless, of course, the old Scotland-France alliance is coming back to the fore again.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top