Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 07:50 PM

Re: We Are Being Taken For Right Mugs!

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Ooops, Bread! Wash your mouth out, son. You can't call it Champagne any more 'cos it ain't made in the Champagne region of France. It has to be called "Sparkling Wine" - some EU regulation or other says so. I'm sure that our EU troll from South America will provide us with the whole 9 yards of the regulation's details
"Champagne" was invented by us Brits I think. I'll have a google but I'm sure it originated here and ended up in France.

EDIT

Yeah ... here you go Percy !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-39963098
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
"Champagne" was invented by us Brits I think. I'll have a google but I'm sure it originated here and ended up in France.

EDIT

Yeah ... here you go Percy !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-39963098
So the chinese are not the first to steal your ideas. What was the title of this thread again?

But you got to admit, champage sounds a lot more cultured than bubbly. That's how you speak to an infant.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
So the chinese are not the first to steal your ideas. What was the title of this thread again?

But you got to admit, champage sounds a lot more cultured than bubbly. That's how you speak to an infant.

Stealing ideas and intellectual property .... your celebrating criminals like the one running your ECB

Says it all ....
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 10:39 PM

Stealing ideas and intellectual property .... your celebrating criminals like the one running your ECB

Says it all ....
It's all about giving people a second chance. In britain people were denied a second referendum on brexit.
As a token of EU good will: if you ask politely we will re-admit the UK, under certain conditions. Like you adopt the euro, you sign up to schengen, and no rebate.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

28-05-2020, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It's all about giving people a second chance. In britain people were denied a second referendum on brexit.
As a token of EU good will: if you ask politely we will re-admit the UK, under certain conditions. Like you adopt the euro, you sign up to schengen, and no rebate.

We weren't denied one at all. We already asked the question and already got the answer.

You'll be selling your boats soon and goose stepping to the German national anthem in your little wooden shoes. Its third time lucky for Germany - your even going to be paying their loans off.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

28-05-2020, 11:49 PM

We weren't denied one at all. We already asked the question and already got the answer.

You'll be selling your boats soon and goose stepping to the German national anthem in your little wooden shoes. Its third time lucky for Germany - your even going to be paying their loans off.
Just curious, do you have a foot fetish? Going on about wooden shoes (cloggs btw).
For the rest, no idea what you are ranting about. Not feeling well, are you? Time for bed, a bit too much bubbly?
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Thank God he does Percy. Just as he put Cameron in a corner, now it is Priti's turn. I don't normally have criticism where she is concerning her dealing with Immigration, but she really has fallen down on this chapter. The border force are supposed to protect our borders and stop illegal immigrants, not assist them to come ashore!!
Who knows if many IS supporters are amongst them? and yet there they are, our own border force helping them disembark.

Double Grrrr!
Or for that matter how many are carrying COVID-19 and then being wherever they finish up spreading the virus. From TV footage of how many are in France living so close together this I reckon is a definite possibility. Haven't we got enough problems in this country already?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

29-05-2020, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Or for that matter how many are carrying COVID-19 and then being wherever they finish up spreading the virus. From TV footage of how many are in France living so close together this I reckon is a definite possibility. Haven't we got enough problems in this country already?
You should see what's happening in Greece on the Turkish border.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-migrant-chaos
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 10:49 AM

You should see what's happening in Greece on the Turkish border.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-migrant-chaos
Well, that is far worse than what I saw on the TV about France as in my post. I dread to think of what is going to eventually happen in this country. It's definitely time we stopped anyone entering this country without all the checks that other countries seem to be quite happy to conduct before anyone is allowed in and through recognised channels only.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

29-05-2020, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Well, that is far worse than what I saw on the TV about France as in my post. I dread to think of what is going to eventually happen in this country. It's definitely time we stopped anyone entering this country without all the checks that other countries seem to be quite happy to conduct before anyone is allowed in and through recognised channels only.

Its not helping that border force and the french are helping out with human trafficking either.

January 1st 2021 we can stop all this nonsense and we dam well should

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top