Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 01:18 PM

Re: This is the EU in the year 2020.

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
Must be a bugger when your empire falls to bits!
Ah, but whose Empire?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The matter of fishing rights need to be solved by the end of june, enabling the setting of quotas by december.

So if not, macron can give notice of the end of the deal on the border and returning migrants, by 1 july this year. Ending the arrangement on 31 december 2020.
Probably it will be more lucrative for english fishermen to transport and land immigrants to britain than to catch fish and not be able to land them.
If you haven't heard Barnier today, you will see that fishing rights are not being negotiated by the UK government - Barnier was left on his podium waving his political declaration around and blaming everyone else for his incompetence.

The Letouquet agreement is between France and the UK - what are you on about now ? French fishermen engaging in people trafficking in fishing boats dropping of migrants? ..... you're out-crazying yourself again.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Ah, but whose Empire?
It will be the EU's empire when they get their little army.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It will be the EU's empire when they get their little army.
Friend bread, I have news for you. The first company in the EU army is british. On their battle fatigues they are wearing this badge.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200531_020129.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	12859  
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

05-06-2020, 02:49 PM

Friend bread, I have news for you. The first company in the EU army is british. On their battle fatigues they are wearing this badge.
Nope.

We are not an EU Member State. We are not in your EU army.

The UK is not even in PESCO. I suggest you figure that out as well before you make a tit of yourself again.

Keep posting silly pictures, it makes sure nobody could ever take you seriously
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 03:39 PM

Nope.

We are not an EU Member State. We are not in your EU army.

The UK is not even in PESCO. I suggest you figure that out as well before you make a tit of yourself again.

Keep posting silly pictures, it makes sure nobody could ever take you seriously
As you know the UK has opted to cooperate in pesco on a case-to-case basis, just as any other third country is allowed to do.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

05-06-2020, 03:42 PM

As you know the UK has opted to cooperate in pesco on a case-to-case basis, just as any other third country is allowed to do.
Like I said, we are NOT signed up to PESCO. Your arguing with yourself again.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

05-06-2020, 03:52 PM

Like I said, we are NOT signed up to PESCO. Your arguing with yourself again.
I didn't say you signed up either. The UK chose to cooperate in pesco on a case-to-case basis. Did the difference escape you?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

05-06-2020, 03:55 PM

I didn't say you signed up either. The UK chose to cooperate in pesco on a case-to-case basis. Did the difference escape you?
No but for some reason you were telling me that the UK was the first member of your EU army. I then corrected you by telling you that we are "

1. Not in the EU
2. Not signed up to PESCO

you then added a silly picture.

Now your agreeing with me and pretending you typed something else. Which is typical, weird and creepy.

You do it all the time, that's why you don't learn anything.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 04:06 PM

If you haven't heard Barnier today, you will see that fishing rights are not being negotiated by the UK government - Barnier was left on his podium waving his political declaration around and blaming everyone else for his incompetence.

The Letouquet agreement is between France and the UK - what are you on about now ? French fishermen engaging in people trafficking in fishing boats dropping of migrants? ..... you're out-crazying yourself again.
The non-legally binding political declaration that is. I'd have understood it better if the fishing rights had been put into the LEGALLY BINDING withdrawal agreement. What a laugh , even the EU can cock things up!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top