Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 03:12 PM

Re: Things are going well!!!

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
If for you a statement you don't agree with constitutes a lie, I pity you little man. Your agreeing or not doesn't diminish the truth of my statements however.
So, now you're admitting your post WAS a lie then as you ignored my request for a link? I don't want or need anyone's pity, least of all YOURS, thank you very much.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
So, now you're admitting your post WAS a lie then as you ignored my request for a link? I don't want or need anyone's pity, least of all YOURS, thank you very much.
If anything, we should be pitying him. He loses 90% of herring quotas in 6 months

Never mind ....

He's making things up as usual and pretending quota hopping is the same as fishing rights.

The only rights are UK ones to throw dutch factory boats out our territorial waters. And Spanish ones, and French ones etc.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
If anything, we should be pitying him. He loses 90% of herring quotas in 6 months

Never mind ....
I hadn't forgotten that but decided not to use it here
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 03:21 PM

I hadn't forgotten that but decided not to use it here

Its always a welcome reminder

Soon the dutch national dish will have a UK flag on it.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 04:44 PM

Its always a welcome reminder

Soon the dutch national dish will have a UK flag on it.
Presently it has the danish flag on it. And we can live with that. Just saying.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 06:23 PM

You should be glad I raised six children, and know the things to do to keep them pliant. The text I quoted can be found here: https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-fishing-talks
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

08-06-2020, 08:54 PM

You should be glad I raised six children, and know the things to do to keep them pliant. The text I quoted can be found here: https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-fishing-talks

That article early explains the difference between zonal attachment and the cfp quota system that I explained to you earlier.

Your arguing about your fishing rights as part of the CFP ... that disappears on 31st December. Oh dear ...

Your hilarious you can't even read your own articles. How many times have you been told about this aswell
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

08-06-2020, 09:27 PM

That article early explains the difference between zonal attachment and the cfp quota system that I explained to you earlier.

Your arguing about your fishing rights as part of the CFP ... that disappears on 31st December. Oh dear ...

Your hilarious you can't even read your own articles. How many times have you been told about this aswell
Dude, all I have to do is wait on the outcome of negotiations, and show them to you. As the gentleman I know you are (), you'll offer your apologies.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

08-06-2020, 09:38 PM

Dude, all I have to do is wait on the outcome of negotiations, and show them to you. As the gentleman I know you are (), you'll offer your apologies.

Well, I can't make you understand can I
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

08-06-2020, 10:49 PM

Well, I can't make you understand can I
I simply prefer to wait for the outcome over further discussions with someone who is either unwilling or unable to take in facts. I will bide my time.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top