Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 07:15 AM

Re: Brussels opposes UK entry to the Lugano Convention legal pact

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Your also explaining how contracts are rolled over. If you want to carry on splitting hairs then be my guest.

Like I said, I'm future find out what it is you want to post about first, it will stop me and others on here putting you right through many iterations of your denial.

You really are wasting my time now so I'll not explain again. My explanations are in your posts ....
If you cannot comprehend that the processes of ‘Rolling Over’ and ‘Novating’ contracts are significantly different then you should steer clear of making comments on a subject you have no experience in and no knowledge about.

That you find education a waste of your time is your loss not mine
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
If you cannot comprehend that the processes of ‘Rolling Over’ and ‘Novating’ contracts are significantly different then you should steer clear of making comments on a subject you have no experience in and no knowledge about.

That you find education a waste of your time is your loss not mine
Rolling over and novating contracts are not significantly different. The contracts remain the same, only the parties differ.

It's essentially the same thing, unless of course splitting hairs and being a pendant is more important.

It doesn't however, change anything regarding, for example, Switzerlands "rolled over" trade deal.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Rolling over and novating contracts are not significantly different. The contracts remain the same, only the parties differ.

It's essentially the same thing, unless of course splitting hairs and being a pendant is more important.

It doesn't however, change anything regarding, for example, Switzerlands "rolled over" trade deal.
It’s two entirely different processes that end up with different outcomes.

Using your example of Switzerland

Rolling over the EU Swiss deal with the U.K. leaves the EU Swiss deal intact and replicates it terms between the UK and the Swiss

Novating the EU Swiss deal would require terminating one party from the contract (the EU) and replacing them with the U.K. This would mean that the Swiss would no longer have a desk with the EU which would be replaced with one with the U.K.

Yet despite all your claimed knowledge of contracts you think they are essentially the same thing

No doubt you think a bicycle and an aeroplane are essentially the same thing as they are both modes of transport

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top