Join for free
Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 09:02 PM

Re: No Words for this ....

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It's not me who celebrates pedo monkey, that's you.
Did the monkey sexually assault a child, or are you just assuming it would have liked to?

I'm beginning to wonder if that monkey awoke something in you that you would rather keep suppressed, Bread.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
If you read back you will see I haven't said what I think. But I'm struggling to understand why you felt the burning need to post this and help us share the unusual experience of viewing this unfortunate incident. Why share it further on social media if it was so offensive to you?

It seems that you feel we should all have complete freedom of speech and expression except for the things that you think should be prevented from being said and done. So that is a type of woke is it not?
You're making things up again Annie.

I can post what I like - I posted this because its relevant .... well, relevant to most other people who are as outraged by it as I am. Feel free to swipe left, that's your choice, but to defend it and encourage it like Harbal is doing is something else.

And I said I was outraged, not offended - stop gas lighting.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 09:05 PM

Know what? I'm not at all sure which is worse. That strange thing that has dressed up as it has or the strange creatures that think it's appropriate to flaunt it in front of kids. Or just the general public for that matter.

Whichever, I believe that there must be some law or laws that have been broken. It's SICK.

And trust me, I've seen some sick shit in my travels.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Did the monkey sexually assault a child, or are you just assuming it would have liked to?

I'm beginning to wonder if that monkey awoke something in you that you would rather keep suppressed, Bread.
Now your just being stupid.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 09:11 PM

as outraged by it as I am.
I know you don't mean to do it, Bread, but you do conjure up a very amusing image.

but to defend it and encourage it like Harbal is doing is something else.
I think the monkey should go on a national tour of all the schools.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

12-07-2021, 09:33 PM

Annie has obviously got the measure of you, Bread, and you don't like it, do you?
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
is that not what you do on a forum?
No! That’s a WUM.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 10:42 PM

I can post what I like - I posted this because its relevant .... well, relevant to most other people who are as outraged by it as I am. Feel free to swipe left, that's your choice, but to defend it and encourage it like Harbal is doing is something else.

And I said I was outraged, not offended - stop gas lighting.
Well thanks for the "after dinner dildo" thread. It's really added value to the evening . Sharing images like this just publicises the source. Let's hope a child doesn't come across this thread as part of their homework research!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->

This is the eccentric British way; it's what makes us us. We need to stand up for our traditional British way of life.
Makes me glad I am not British then!

Such a performance could be seen as bad taste in front of adults - in front of children it was inexcusable!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by the artful todger ->
know what? I'm not at all sure which is worse. That strange thing that has dressed up as it has or the strange creatures that think it's appropriate to flaunt it in front of kids. Or just the general public for that matter.

Whichever, i believe that there must be some law or laws that have been broken. It's sick.

And trust me, i've seen some sick shit in my travels.

Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top