Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 08:18 PM

Re: French Compulsory Vaccines ?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
No worries. That post has been forwarded to Bletchley Park.
That's great, so pleased, use to work for the Forestry Commision in Saville Row, signed the secrets act of course...Pass my good health to them, they will remember me from the Beer Tent ,as they always had one at the Agriculture Shows, every few months they held them, was a good set up, discounted for staff too.£0.1/10p a pint .... can you do that?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
That's great, so pleased, use to work for the Forestry Commision in Saville Row, signed the secrets act of course...Pass my good health to them, they will remember me from the Beer Tent ,as they always had one at the Agriculture Shows, every few months they held them, was a good set up, discounted for staff too.£0.1/10p a pint .... can you do that?
Not so much these days sadly after leaving the Tiller Girls of East London. £5 they charged us for the fruit, £5, can you believe that?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not so much these days sadly after leaving the Tiller Girls of East London. £5 they charged us for the fruit, £5, can you believe that?
Yes of course I can remember we went to a concert in the Fairfield Halls Croydon...4 of us actually,four drinks two beers and two whatever the ladies wanted. touch of attitude even back then..Brother in Law...paid without saying HOW MUCH..John..When it was my husbands turn..we nipped over the opposite bar...always been sensible with money..HUBBY...knows I need a decent Clothes Allowance...

so Tiller Girls..my good neighbour Hilary was a Tiller Girl when Bruce Forsyth was at the London Palladium..she always said he was one decent Guy..cause they sure were not all at that time...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Very worrying ....

Macron on the brink of becoming a full blown Nazi here as he warns that COVID jabs could be compulsory in France for all French citizens.

The most worrying part for me is what the punishment would be if a French person refused....

What is the problem?

Most kids have vaccinations, it is just a part of life.

In NSW children who have not had their childhood vaccines can be excluded from school under certain circumstances.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/immuni...schools.aspx#1

A pandemic is a far more serious situation, I am sure there will be exceptions for certain people but it seems a sensible idea.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 06:12 AM

Folks are being "Softened Up", for the next round.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
What is the problem?

Most kids have vaccinations, it is just a part of life.

In NSW children who have not had their childhood vaccines can be excluded from school under certain circumstances.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/immuni...schools.aspx#1

A pandemic is a far more serious situation, I am sure there will be exceptions for certain people but it seems a sensible idea.

The problem is authoritarianism among other things. People should have the choice whether to have the vaccine in the first place and those that decide not to will become second class citizens, whether they chose not to have the vaccine or are prevented from having it because of an existing medical condition (such as HIV, heart problems, people on cancer treatments, haemophiliacs etc).

Here in the UK, vaccine certificates are going to be a requirement for access to night clubs and other venues - those who have not had the vaccines will not be able to go - an appalling breach of peoples liberties.

Boris is going the same way with compulsory vaccines for health care workers - again something I disagree with.

If you don't have the vaccines, the punishment is the loss of your job, the loss of your money and the loss of your liberty.

Here are a couple of examples regarding care workers compulsory vaccination.

1. No jab - no job, no money, no liberty ... reduced to 2nd class citizen status and actually, unlikely to get any job ever again if other businesses take the same view as for care workers. That could also cost you your house, your savings and ultimately your friends (colleagues) and in some cases families in family run businesses.

2. Most people have already been vaccinated anyway.

3. We are only talking here about vaccines for COVID - not flu vaccines, measles, mumps or other highly contagious diseases that can be brought into care homes unchecked. Why is COVID any different ????

etc....

We should trust peoples personal responsibility rather than the forced vaccination of a population. It's not necessary.

What next, identifying the un-vaccinated by making them wear a yellow star ?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 07:17 AM

French protests have already started. We will see the same here.

It won't be long before they turn violent. These aren't anti-vaxxers these people want freedom of choice and liberty.

https://foxhole.news/2021/07/14/huge...vid-19-policy/
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
These aren't anti-vaxxers these people want freedom of choice and liberty.
Then I will take the liberty of wishing you a good morning, Bread.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:17 AM

The post covid world will not be the same as the pre covid world.

A Smallpox Certificate was compulsory if you went abroad I expect a Covid Certificate will be the same whether the snowflakes like it or not.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-07-2021, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
The post covid world will not be the same as the pre covid world.

A Smallpox Certificate was compulsory if you went abroad I expect a Covid Certificate will be the same whether the snowflakes like it or not.
Nothing to do with snowflakes, everything to do with common sense and peoples rights. The post covid world must be the same as the pre-covid world or covid will be used as the vehicle to change our values, freedoms and liberty (as its doing now).

Flu kills thousands of people a year as well - no vaccine required for that, or measles or HIV status etc. People shouldn't have to declare their medical history to anyone but their doctor. Now they have to do it to enter a night club, or a pub or a cinema or going on holiday. It's ridiculous, nobody should have to do this. If I was unable to have the vaccine then the way this is going, I would never be allowed to leave the country to go on business, go on holiday, go to a bar, a restaurant or a cinema etc.

Macron, Johnson, Biden are all creating two tier societies.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top