Join for free
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 03:58 PM

Re: Bus Depot.

Well I'm glad you've all kissed and made up.

Mind you Pauline, whilst I can see you would be angry/humiliated/embarrassed at the bus driver ticking you off .... I'd probably have just taken it on the chin myself no matter how peeved I felt as basically, I'd know I had put myself at a disadvantage and in the wrong in the first place for leaving my dog alone, untended, vulnerable to any dogsnatcher.

I trust Jack didn't suffer any social anxiety or mental stress at witnessing the altercation. Give him a hug from me. .. and have one yourself.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well I'm glad you've all kissed and made up.

Mind you Pauline, whilst I can see you would be angry/humiliated/embarrassed at the bus driver ticking you off .... I'd probably have just taken it on the chin myself no matter how peeved I felt as basically, I'd know I had put myself at a disadvantage and in the wrong in the first place for leaving my dog alone, untended, vulnerable to any dogsnatcher.

I trust Jack didn't suffer any social anxiety or mental stress at witnessing the altercation. Give him a hug from me. .. and have one yourself.

In hindsight i should have asked a passenger to just keep an eye on him, it all worked out in the end....my son is dealing with it, he looked at it differently to you Morti..

Thanks for both the hugs, one back at ya...

Edit to add we all see things differently, ..it’s when we force our opinions onto others is when the problems arise,

Some of us do that from time to time, I know I have with my son...not now, because he puts me in my place, plus I shouldn’t be doing it anyway.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

I was very lucky because if I had been a few minutes later, he would have taken him to the dog pound.

My point is, be careful where you leave your dog.
Wouldn't have been a problem here, you can't take animals on public transport unless they are in a cage or suitable container. (except guide dogs) Basically you never see animals on buses, trains or inside shops

Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top