Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:15 AM

Re: Moods anybody have them..late at night

I'm in the mood for love
Simply because I'm breathing
Funny but when I'm breathing
I'm in the mood for love.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:21 AM

I have seen many Eiders Down!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I have seen many Eiders Down!
I'm in the mood for love
Simply because I'm breathing
Funny but when I'm breathing
I'm in the mood for love.
....EZTiger....
2 Whole People with sensible answers....

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:42 AM

Its a bit early for wholesome.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:51 AM

I'm asleep mostly, so any moods wash over me. When I get tired I go quiet and inward so that could be moody. I have been known to have "Meno Moods", where I either throw crockery at the wall, or just cry. Doesn't happen very often, its over within minutes, and I'm back to being happy!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 09:36 AM

I don't have 'moods' life is to short...
I like to try to enjoy each moment aware that my time here is not infinite.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 09:53 AM

Thats sounds very normal though Trixie

I had not been married long, living in 77 Wellesley Road Croydon, an old house converted into Flats.
My Sister and her Husband were on the Top Floor and We were one below. The Ground floor was occupied by the owners for their meetings..The Odd Fellows.a little like Masonic Freemasons,they share the same goals, for the greater good.

My late father worked with one of the oddfellows, so knew about the flats before they were advertised. 5 Guineas each week which we had to pay with cash to their Lodge in person, got to see inside...

Wandered OT there a tad, but one day I was using my new Salter Scales they had a plastic bowl sitting on the weighing part...
the thing is , I cannot recall how a whole or was it a crack, appeared in the bowl
He heated up a hot poker like a soldering iron of today but not electrical, On our new Gas Cooker
He had a flat piece of plastic and heated the edges carefully...but

Now there was a big hole in it..I lost my temper and threw a whole bag of sugar at him...We had new Vinyl floor covering that we had purchased and that was a least better than the floor boards that were insitu when we took over the rental contract.

We had very little else in the flat except a lounge carpet and TV. Well of course we had a new Bed but that was all there was initially. He had been away one year (don't ask) and so had little chance to save any money.

Last time I ever throw a bag of Sugar though..omg the clearing up was terrible..hand brush and scuttle...wet cloths...nothing else I had to use.

We still laugh about it...It was over immediately, as we had sugar to clear up:blush

I have learnt a lot from my Husband as he is well he was a very cool calm and collective type. Right from the off I was the Banker, though ..
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
I do and depends on just how the day has gone...
I find that music always puts me in a better mood.
But, by nature, I’m not a moody person
Those mood rings never change colour with me
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Moods are like navels. Everybody has them. But if they swing to the extreme high and low...frequently and without reason, talk to your doctor about it.
Good advice!
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

21-07-2021, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
No because our Ducks would also respond to what there day was like to how they felt of an evening...One snowy day they were all contented beyond believe....
Gorgeous piccie of the ducks and purple snow, Dianne. Very moody! Enough to cheer up a melancholy mood any day of the week!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top