Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 05:07 PM

Re: Body piercings

Had my ears pierced because I love wearing ear-rings but have very small lobes. The 'clip on' type of ear-ring kept falling off.

Have yet to see other piercings that look remotely attractive - but to each his own. As with tattoos - some people go too far!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I never knew that. Most of the people I have seen wearing thumb rings have been lesbians anyway so why ... er ... no, let's not even go there!

Never had much to do with Lesbo's. Might have cured a few in my younger years tho.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Todger doesn't have any no-go areas.
That is,or rather used to be perfectly true!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by the artful todger ->
never had much to do with lesbo's. Might have cured a few in my younger years tho.
Smoke, steam, or dry cured?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 05:16 PM

Had my ears pierced because I love wearing ear-rings but have very small lobes. The 'clip on' type of ear-ring kept falling off.

Have yet to see other piercings that look remotely attractive - but to each his own. As with tattoos - some people go too far!

OMG, Fancy waking up next to that.........Shudder.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 05:22 PM

Tabs, if was the person capable of performing these horrific surgical procedures, I would soon go out of business because I would refuse to do that to another human being.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Never had much to do with Lesbo's. Might have cured a few in my younger years tho.
Doubt it.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

21-07-2021, 05:48 PM

Smoke, steam, or dry cured?
Definitely not dry!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

21-07-2021, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Doubt it.
Probably true, but at least left them in regression!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

21-07-2021, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Tabs, if was the person capable of performing these horrific surgical procedures, I would soon go out of business because I would refuse to do that to another human being.
But why? Their choice - they're right - if they pay.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top