Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 05:58 PM

Re: Body piercings

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
But why? Their choice - they're right - if they pay.

Yes Todger, I know it is their right, but I guess it would be a bit of a moral issue with me.

It's like these plastic surgeons who do hideous things to people just for money, I think it is immoral, and they have no conscience.

If I was the one who wanted work done, I would much rather give the job to someone who I could trust, and who would advise me for my own good and not for his bank balance.

Likewise, if I was a good surgeon, I would not do anything I felt was unethical just for some nutcase's vanity.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 06:04 PM

Years ago a colleague from work showed us her belly button piercing which had gone wrong. It was infected and really sore. She was on antibiotics and feeling very unwell. Some places should be left alone.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:52 PM

I’m neither for or against it. It’s the exact same answer as the tattoo question.
It’s a personal preference thing. I have 3 holes in each earlobe. That’s about as wild and crazy I get in that department and I haven’t worn earrings in decades so one set grew in.

To each their own. What others do with their body is none of my business and I like to keep it that way.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top