Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 06:59 PM

Re: Decluttering your house.

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Protect the car, I should imagine. Or the doors when opening.
Indeed,
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

26-07-2021, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Plankton ->
Absolutely! Any time amigo.
Groovy, maan!

My dream would be to create something along the lines of 'Dancing Through The Light' (track 13 on Drama). Prominent bass, dreamy Huxleyesque vocals, simple synth, trivial drums, etc.. Would be great for sessions of a video game!

Maybe one day. I can but dream!
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

26-07-2021, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Ah .........
Well .......
A garage is more frequently a room than it is a parking-place for a car nowadays, isn't it?

Not only have loads of garages been converted (many into strangely-proportioned rooms from my house-hunting experiences) but even more unconverted garages are used not only for storage, but as laundry rooms; gyms; hot-tub rooms; and far more things besides.
Which I suppose is hardly surprising given that most just are not big enough to fit a modern car into them.
Yessir. I have a large vehicle that is about 1" (2.54 cm) too big for my small 1 car garage, so it's been converted into a place to build things.
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

26-07-2021, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
Groovy, maan!

My dream would be to create something along the lines of 'Dancing Through The Light' (track 13 on Drama). Prominent bass, dreamy Huxleyesque vocals, simple synth, trivial drums, etc.. Would be great for sessions of a video game!

Maybe one day. I can but dream!
At first I didn't care much for Steve's tone on that, but it works and I've grown to appreciate why he used such a brassy one. Great tune though. Def a highlight of the album.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
👍👍👍.....I’ve seen quite a few garages inside, with a long layer of carpet on either side of the walls, I wonder what that’s for, 😂🤣😅
Press-ups. (They've probably got an execrise bike, a weight bench & rowing machine further back where you can't see 'em.).

The middle bit is left bare because it's cold, see - so you aren't persuaded to be lazy and have a rest when doing your press-ups.

That makes as much sense as using it for where your car tyres go, surely?

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top