Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 01:07 PM

Why do people let their kids do this.

I hate it when people don't teach their children how to respect animals.......

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 01:11 PM

Re: Why do people let their kids do this.

Shit parenting basically, as the cat could easily injure the child as well. Not only that, they film it because they think it's funny somehow. Get used to it though because the World is now full of these idiots.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 01:34 PM

I am alarmed by the amount of "cute" vids on Facebook where a very young child is being filmed mauling a large dog and getting it's face right up close to the animal.

It was drummed in to me when I was a kid, you NEVER put your face near a dog's face and you treat said dog with respect , not like some kind of toy. When the dog gets pissed off and bites the kid it's the dog that suffers.

People are stupid.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 01:40 PM

Hi

I agree.

We where fortunate in having a very gentle lab, but were still careful.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 01:41 PM

That poor mother cat was so distraught - how can people find that funny?
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 02:47 PM

The father should have taken the kitten away from the child and taught her some respect for animals...perfect time for a lesson... Not to mention the poor mama cat was very distressed...
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 02:55 PM

Stupid irresponsible parent, letting a toddler treat a kitten like a toy, What's funny about posting this I've no idea. One scared kitten, one anxious mother cat. One thick father.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Shit parenting basically
Nail on head......
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Sorry deleted...
Probably said what I would have said

Have come to the conclusion that social media is bad for the majority of the human population

And I always just cringe when Zuckerberg starts spouting about how he wants to 'bring the world closer' no you don't you pimply little brat, what you want is to make lots of money from all the muppets in the world.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Shit parenting basically, as the cat could easily injure the child as well. Not only that, they film it because they think it's funny somehow. Get used to it though because the World is now full of these idiots.

Couldn't agree more Dongles.
The deed itself is bad enough, but for the parents to let it continue so they can FILM it truly disgusts me.

And as always, you can bet your last penny that when the kid gets hurt, the animal gets the blame.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top